Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

kingfoam what r u doin wearin an astros hat arent u a skankies fan??

neways, congrats Mo. the only Skank ill ever be able to halfway tolerate. matter o fact i love the guy....it made me
smile.gif
that he praised God first and foremost when post-gamed

i only wish the GOAT Tom Brady would do that more often
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

^Why do post in this thread so much? Aren't u a sox fan?

Not for nothing, some of us do post in their thread a lot too. Someone besides Deadset and AIFan has gotta keep that thread from drowning to page 6
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

KingFoamNYC wrote:

^Why do post in this thread so much? Aren't u a sox fan?

Not for nothing, some of us do post in their thread a lot too. Someone besides Deadset and AIFan has gotta keep that thread from drowning to page 6
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if theres 300 posts in that thread, 250 are from deadset, the rest are us making fun of him talking to himself
laugh.gif

yall my dudes though
pimp.gif

Joba looks like he has good stuff tonight... and to a.i fan it was just a question nothing personal no need to get your panties in a bunch.

I know this is a Yankee Thread, but, is anyone watching/noticing what Pujols has done?

He has 2 more HR's today with 3 more RBI's.

That's 30 HR's and 77 RBI's

Man, Pujols is on the juice, he was named in the Mitchel Report. MLB is protecting him. Why you think they aren't making such a big deal about it? If itwere Bonds, they would be comparing his stats every night.

Anyway, Offense needs some cow-bell.

I also believe that Pujols is on Roids. But if he's named, baseball is definitely done. He's the last big name left.

Somebody PLEASE get a gif. of what Fernando Martinez did today. He was about to catch a popup and then all of a sudden slipped and missed the ball. You got towatch that to get a good laugh. Do the Mets practice routine popups or no?

Fernando slipped on bad field conditions, far from routine when you're running to the warning track.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Fernando slipped on bad field conditions, far from routine when you're running to the warning track.
I didn't call his Pop up routine, but it was still fairly catchable.

It was funny nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom