Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

The New Jerk Skankies and the Evil Empire Sin-stripes that they wear must be respected due to the rings. Point. Blank. Period.

ever since 2004 ALCS tho its been a whole lot easier to do that
roll.gif

BOOO SKANKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck w/ ur season btw
wink.gif
You have to be at least 12, right?

26 but u can leave all that level headed talk 2 deadset and the like. i go in on the Skanks, all day. why not, we're apart of the greatest rivalry in themodern world

what about u? u have to be convervative middle aged and hanging on to old memories? its ok itll all be over soon

oh by the way i was actually being honest by wishin yall good luck and winking. theres nothing like wishing ur opponent well....shoot! in the event that thetwo teams meet i just want everyone to be healthy so no excuses can be used later on. if the skanks go down in the alcs by the Sox again it would just be thatmuch sweeter.

This kid mclouth is a problem... who the hell did they give up to get him? Wat the hell is wrong with pittsburgh lol

Wow...

I can't believe there's people that's actually not with me on what I said..

I say leave our pitching how it is.. because really what can we do & with the name & talent we got its a matter of time before they put some gamestogether.. I mean if they can muster up decent games we should be winning with out hitting..

BUT REALLY???? I can't count how many runs were scored on simply because Gardner or Damon thought the cut off man was the infield grass..
Nady... He hasn't done a damn thing as a Yankee or better yet a major leaguer for me to think he's worth having more than Abreu.. Now with that saidit's sad that Nady is our savior at outfield, but yes thats what we need..

& DEADSET he hasn't hit since like the 1st couple weeks of the season.. Efff outta here with this dude.. He's going back to his White Sox ways..
& yeah I believe he was brought in to start before we had Teixeira.. Tex was a huge suprise to everyone.. Tex signed to the Yankees WILD late back wheneveryone thought he was about to become a Red Sock..

We should also consider how many runs we're really allowing all these games we're losing are not 12-2 or 9 - 0 the pitching has been pretty good &bullpen has been doing its job..

We'll eventually hit, but come September / 1st roud if we make that far a good pitching staff willl be savvy enough to PITCH to our lineup & shut usout..

So the only way the Yankees were able to knock out Kawakami was by literally hitting a ball off of him (and the batter was Joba, of all people).

Yankees have had enough bad breaks. Maybe they can make the most of this.

/Jeter will probably ground into a double play on the bench, Swisher will misplay a fly ball while being on-deck and A-Rod will hit a HR with Kate Hudsoninside the trainer's room

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[table][tr][td]NY Yankees Inning Summary[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]- B. Gardner walked[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- B. Gardner picked off at first, pitcher to first[/td] [/tr][tr][td]- F. Cervelli homered to deep left center[/td] [/tr][/table]
1-1 game, top 6

If the offense wakes up when Girardi gets ejected, then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I guess we do better with him gone.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Terrible f'n call... that could've been a 2 run blast... now I know were gonna lose lol

Very bad call.
I hate when anouncers say "the score shoud be..." pitchers picth differently with baserunners but knows

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

A-rod comes threw.. Cano swings at all three pitches lol..

In other news the sky is blue.
laugh.gif

Is it that hard for Cano to demonstrate *SOME* plate discipline?

^^ I mean idk what's in the guys head in the beggining of the season when he was smoking hot I would see him to take pitches on a consistent basis nowhe's resorted back to the 2008 cano way swing at everything u see

Is it me or does tony pena seem like a better manager than girardi in only 4 innings of being a manager lol

Back
Top Bottom