Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

nah man the hell with bowa..

we need dudes thats about being loyal to us (being a yankee) & not joe torre..
i love joe & all that, "but if you don't like what the boss says.. you aint got to stay Joe Torre.."

with that said the only men that i'd like to come back as a yankee is Willie & Joe..

eff Don Mattingly too.. He was a Yankee before the dude became Joe Torre's $%!..

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

eff Don Mattingly too.. He was a Yankee before the dude became Joe Torre's %+#..

News1_2.jpg

pump ya breaks kid, that mans a national treasure .........

But you gotta admit seeing Mattingly in Dodger blue just looks so wrong on so many levels.
smh.gif

If the "Girardi's a moron" camp needs some fuel to thefire:

Earlier in the day, I mentioned the hitters-only meeting held before the game. Brian Cashman was one of the speakers.

"He was a little fired up," Mark Teixeira said. "There was no yelling, Cash isn't that kind of guy. But he was here; he wanted to make himself known. … Sometimes the principal needs to show up in the classroom if the teacher's having trouble with the students."

Interesting.

Tex slipping a hint unknowingly to the media that Girardi isn't fit for the job?

i mean yeah yeah mattingly this mattingly that.. he's a dodger now..

i wonder if Girardi knows what's going on.. i bet $$$ that if he gets fired he'll somehow end up coaching the cubs.. thats his team..

For all my Francesa lovers I happen to be a huge fan as well and MY BRO WAS JUST ON TALKING TO HIM!!! lol im super duper hype about it but i think its reallycool, asked about CCs pitch count and if Mike wanted the Yanks to make a deal at the deadline

GO YANKS!!! Ransom in the lineup tonight booooooooooooo

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

For all my Francesa lovers I happen to be a huge fan as well and MY BRO WAS JUST ON TALKING TO HIM!!! lol im super duper hype about it but i think its really cool, asked about CCs pitch count and if Mike wanted the Yanks to make a deal at the deadline

GO YANKS!!! Ransom in the lineup tonight booooooooooooo

i heard it just a couple minutes ago

and yeah Tony Pena showed some emotion last night looked hyped in the dugout when the bases were loaded.

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

eff Don Mattingly too.. He was a Yankee before the dude became Joe Torre's $%!..
indifferent.gif

You're forgetting something.
When Torre left, so did the Yankees.

Girardi may be a fine choice fr the Florida Marlins.
But this is an established veteran team. This pinhead should sit back and calm himself.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Cody Random is back????????

nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The hell you talking about???

You'd rather have BERROA???

Cody tonight already = 2 for 3 with 2 RBI

Back
Top Bottom