Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
Might as well add me to the ignore list if you don't like my pessimism. Its the only reason I haven't stopped watching this team yet. I'mtired of that "It's only one game" or "It's still June" nonsense. Dudes said that last year and look where we ended up. Nothing isguaranteed so its best to take advantage of the games that are easier for us to take.

Just gotta take the bad with the good, that's all I'm saying. Losses against bad teams happen. I know we don't want them to happen but what do youexpect to do when they do?

This Braves series can end well or poorly...mmm-bop Hanson tonight, Ruroni Kenshin Kawakami tomorrow and Derek Lowe
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Thursday...every game is atoss-up.

If the Yankees do finish 3rd in the AL East again at the end of this year, Girardi and Cashman will be looking for new jobs.

You are going to hear Mike Francesa talk about his love infatuation with Nate McLouth in tomorrow's show
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Just gotta take the bad with the good, that's all I'm saying. Losses against bad teams happen. I know we don't want them to happen but what do you expect to do when they do?

This Braves series can end well or poorly...mmm-bop Hanson tonight, Ruroni Kenshin Kawakami tomorrow and Derek Lowe
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Thursday...every game is a toss-up.

If the Yankees do finish 3rd in the AL East again at the end of this year, Girardi and Cashman will be looking for new jobs.
I got your IM. It's all good.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Of course, of course.. Off to work in 45 min so I won't see if this game gets any better.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

You are going to hear Mike Francesa talk about his love infatuation with Nate McLouth in tomorrow's show
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You already know.

Imagine if Bronson Arroyo AND McLouth were teammates? Think of how much slurping he'd be doing all over the mic
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Looks like the big sticks werent doing there job 2night.

The Wanger didnt look 2 bad out there he just had no protection and got burned.

Back
Top Bottom