~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by KOD843

So what's up with Triple C's? Have Ross put them on the back burner or is it they just don't grind in the lab like MMG does? Seems like he should have had everyone on that XXL cover...

This. Why gunplay aint on the cover?

Aren't they stuck on Def Jam wack though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

So what's up with Triple C's? Have Ross put them on the back burner or is it they just don't grind in the lab like MMG does? Seems like he should have had everyone on that XXL cover...

This. Why gunplay aint on the cover?

Aren't they stuck on Def Jam wack though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

i was wondering what was up with Pill...dudes been quiet as hell

I thought he just dropped his mixtape? Seems he's as active as the rest of MMG?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Has Stalley done anything since being with MMG?
Seems to me he's doing his own thing. They haven't really started pushing him yet. But when he performs at shows they consider him on the MMG label.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

i was wondering what was up with Pill...dudes been quiet as hell

I thought he just dropped his mixtape? Seems he's as active as the rest of MMG?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Has Stalley done anything since being with MMG?
Seems to me he's doing his own thing. They haven't really started pushing him yet. But when he performs at shows they consider him on the MMG label.

Stalley just dropped a mini vid...the hell are yall talking about?

Ross is one of the most organized artists i've seen run a mini-label of artists...better than almost anyone i've seen...I must admit.

He might be approaching kanye status with the amount of love he shows for his team...

last year was Triple C's...

This year is the new young'uns...

Teedra moses dropped a tape...

stalley got one on the way...

dude is prepping to push the reggae tip with magazeen.

The only area diddy trumps him in is in the number of artists he has had in total....

Hes better than DTP, Grand Hustle, and arguably the ROC.

And Roc Nation doesn't count. There is no "unity" over there.

The Wu doesn't count...there was no "leader"...that was just a posse. 
I don't know if yall remember but before Deeper than Rap...he perfected the internet marketing game more than anyone else...dude really took being a major artist and doing internet/viral videos to another level... (lil b is arguable here too)

Quality of music...ok thats not what i'm getting at...cause i know ya'll won't let that one slide...but in terms of showing love for the team and putting people on?...I'd say Ross is winning right now.

Ross is one of the most organized artists i've seen run a mini-label of artists...better than almost anyone i've seen...I must admit.

He might be approaching kanye status with the amount of love he shows for his team...

The only area diddy trumps him in is in the number of artists he has had in total....

I don't know if yall remember but before Deeper than Rap...he perfected the internet marketing game more than anyone else...dude really took being a major artist and doing internet/viral videos to another level... (lil b is arguable here too)

Quality of music...ok thats not what i'm getting at...cause i know ya'll won't let that one slide...but in terms of showing love for the team and putting people on?...I'd say Ross is winning right now.

Maybe its a fold out cover, but for real Ross put them dudes on gave them album and they gonna get a second album they cant complain. They just aint poppin like that right now, cept for Don Logan

Meek and Wale the standouts on MMG though. Pill dropped the ball with that wack *#+ mixtape, I was dissapointed, meanwhile Meek and Wale dropped real solid mixtapes

Maybe its a fold out cover, but for real Ross put them dudes on gave them album and they gonna get a second album they cant complain. They just aint poppin like that right now, cept for Don Logan

Meek and Wale the standouts on MMG though. Pill dropped the ball with that wack *#+ mixtape, I was dissapointed, meanwhile Meek and Wale dropped real solid mixtapes

Originally Posted by sillyputty

where? her first album was perfect he needs to push her hard 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

where? her first album was perfect he needs to push her hard 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom