~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

pimp.gif

favorite song of the album, cant wait for the full vid

titi boi would never go to mmg.
matterz fact i think he said he aint into that click hoppin so i guess its d.t.p 4 life.
L.e.p might be a good look but idt they would fit on a ross beat.
and rick ross/mmg is poppin ill admit but i dont think their doin anything dipset aint do/doing imo.
but its still early so who knows.

titi boi would never go to mmg.
matterz fact i think he said he aint into that click hoppin so i guess its d.t.p 4 life.
L.e.p might be a good look but idt they would fit on a ross beat.
and rick ross/mmg is poppin ill admit but i dont think their doin anything dipset aint do/doing imo.
but its still early so who knows.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Stalley just dropped a mini vid...the hell are yall talking about?

Ross is one of the most organized artists i've seen run a mini-label of artists...better than almost anyone i've seen...I must admit.

He might be approaching kanye status with the amount of love he shows for his team...

last year was Triple C's...

This year is the new young'uns...

Teedra moses dropped a tape...

stalley got one on the way...

dude is prepping to push the reggae tip with magazeen.

The only area diddy trumps him in is in the number of artists he has had in total....

Hes better than DTP, Grand Hustle, and arguably the ROC.

And Roc Nation doesn't count. There is no "unity" over there.

The Wu doesn't count...there was no "leader"...that was just a posse. 
I don't know if yall remember but before Deeper than Rap...he perfected the internet marketing game more than anyone else...dude really took being a major artist and doing internet/viral videos to another level... (lil b is arguable here too)

Quality of music...ok thats not what i'm getting at...cause i know ya'll won't let that one slide...but in terms of showing love for the team and putting people on?...I'd say Ross is winning right now.
where? her first album was perfect he needs to push her hard 
pimp.gif
Luxurious Undergrind. It's lowkey dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Stalley just dropped a mini vid...the hell are yall talking about?

Ross is one of the most organized artists i've seen run a mini-label of artists...better than almost anyone i've seen...I must admit.

He might be approaching kanye status with the amount of love he shows for his team...

last year was Triple C's...

This year is the new young'uns...

Teedra moses dropped a tape...

stalley got one on the way...

dude is prepping to push the reggae tip with magazeen.

The only area diddy trumps him in is in the number of artists he has had in total....

Hes better than DTP, Grand Hustle, and arguably the ROC.

And Roc Nation doesn't count. There is no "unity" over there.

The Wu doesn't count...there was no "leader"...that was just a posse. 
I don't know if yall remember but before Deeper than Rap...he perfected the internet marketing game more than anyone else...dude really took being a major artist and doing internet/viral videos to another level... (lil b is arguable here too)

Quality of music...ok thats not what i'm getting at...cause i know ya'll won't let that one slide...but in terms of showing love for the team and putting people on?...I'd say Ross is winning right now.
where? her first album was perfect he needs to push her hard 
pimp.gif
Luxurious Undergrind. It's lowkey dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom