~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

So what's up with Triple C's? Have Ross put them on the back burner or is it they just don't grind in the lab like MMG does? Seems like he should have had everyone on that XXL cover...

So what's up with Triple C's? Have Ross put them on the back burner or is it they just don't grind in the lab like MMG does? Seems like he should have had everyone on that XXL cover...

Originally Posted by KOD843

This. Why gunplay aint on the cover?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Has Stalley done anything since being with MMG?

i was wondering the same thing. and isnt he signed to mmg? they left him out of the cover

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Has Stalley done anything since being with MMG?

i was wondering the same thing. and isnt he signed to mmg? they left him out of the cover

I just listened to Meek Mill - Moment 4 Life Freestyle.

This dude is amazing as far as I'm concerned.

I just listened to Meek Mill - Moment 4 Life Freestyle.

This dude is amazing as far as I'm concerned.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Get More: Meek Mill, Music, More Music Videos

meh
glasses.gif
wale can nevershoot a video like this in dc.. too much hate

Aren't they stuck on Def Jam though
nerd.gif

Aren't they stuck on Def Jam though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom