~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

My dude Young Chris
pimp.gif

*once again, still waiting on 2Chainz & French Montana to replace Meek Mill*

I know dudes love them some Mill, but I cannot get past his monotone, yelling slightly female-like delivery.
I mean, I know when I made that thread "Eve>>>>>Meek Mill" it was a bit of a joke...but it really ain't
that far off.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

laugh.gif

Meek Mill ain't goin' no where. Its Pill you need to worry about (if anyone)...

That vid was
pimp.gif
though.
Word...the tree outside my house has more personality than this pill guy
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Meek Mill ain't goin' no where. Its Pill you need to worry about (if anyone)...

That vid was
pimp.gif
though.
Word...the tree outside my house has more personality than this pill guy
tired.gif

I've heard two Pill songs and still don't know what he sounds like. He seems too generic, but not
actually bad, sorta like Maino or Glasses Malone. I mean, I'd rather hear him over Ross' beats than
Meek Mill on anything. At least I can ignore Pill on a hot beat, Meek Mill can make a hot beat come
to a screeching stop.

I've heard two Pill songs and still don't know what he sounds like. He seems too generic, but not
actually bad, sorta like Maino or Glasses Malone. I mean, I'd rather hear him over Ross' beats than
Meek Mill on anything. At least I can ignore Pill on a hot beat, Meek Mill can make a hot beat come
to a screeching stop.

Don't Panic video
pimp.gif

Meeks yelling does get annoying but that's cuz dude still think he rappin on the block. He's hungry and he's a beast though.

Don't Panic video
pimp.gif

Meeks yelling does get annoying but that's cuz dude still think he rappin on the block. He's hungry and he's a beast though.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Don't Panic video
pimp.gif

That's the first good logical point somebody has made about his delivery/flow. But with that, what's Drake, J.Cole, and Big Sean's reason
for always yelling?

Don't Panic video
pimp.gif

That's the first good logical point somebody has made about his delivery/flow. But with that, what's Drake, J.Cole, and Big Sean's reason
for always yelling?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Don't Panic video
pimp.gif

for always yelling?
Yo, What are you talking about?

Don't Panic video
pimp.gif

for always yelling?

Don't Panic video
pimp.gif

for always yelling?
Them nearly being indistinguishable from each other.

Don't Panic video
pimp.gif

for always yelling?
Them nearly being indistinguishable from each other.

Drake, J. Cole and Big Sean don't be yell rappin' though.

And any reasonably-seasoned rap fan can tell the difference between the aforementioned.

I'm mad confused.

Drake, J. Cole and Big Sean don't be yell rappin' though.

And any reasonably-seasoned rap fan can tell the difference between the aforementioned.

I'm mad confused.

Back
Top Bottom