~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i had a better treatment for the dont panic video...

i say this about 98% of the songs i hear & the vids always disappoint
laugh.gif
i really should be a director
I was extremely disappointed at the "I'm On One" video.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Meeks making the most of this situation ... good to see the young boi taking advantage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Real talk  it's good to see Meek do his thing & getting better with this MMG platform

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Meeks making the most of this situation ... good to see the young boi taking advantage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Real talk  it's good to see Meek do his thing & getting better with this MMG platform

Something about Wale seems...forced...I can't put my finger on it...

More power to him doing him though...song slaps...but something just is...not all there...

More power to him doing him though...song slaps...but something just is...not all there...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

been saying that for years...I think its his insecurity showing on screen.

Originally Posted by LilPenny24

Definitely. Him being even signed to MMG made me scratch my head. He just doesn't fit really, like he
belongs on GOOD music, or even labels like Blacksmith or Duck Down. It's like Wale doesn't know
who he is.

Originally Posted by LilPenny24

Definitely. Him being even signed to MMG made me scratch my head. He just doesn't fit really, like he
belongs on GOOD music, or even labels like Blacksmith or Duck Down. It's like Wale doesn't know
who he is.

i mean thats what YOU feel and say but IMO i like the fact that mmg is a bunch of +#*$%# from different walks of life, so to speak. different regions and *@*%. the concept could work well IMO.
i still feel like they need an official ny %@%#% tho and maybe somebody from the west coast.

they should def get somebody else from atl if pill isn't going to step up. 2chainz..

i mean thats what YOU feel and say but IMO i like the fact that mmg is a bunch of +#*$%# from different walks of life, so to speak. different regions and *@*%. the concept could work well IMO.
i still feel like they need an official ny %@%#% tho and maybe somebody from the west coast.

they should def get somebody else from atl if pill isn't going to step up. 2chainz..

so...
how much longer before ppl realize that this trap thing is the same three to six notes in the same order for damn near every song?

also yeah...pill doesn't have it, whatever it is. 
tired.gif

so...
how much longer before ppl realize that this trap thing is the same three to six notes in the same order for damn near every song?

also yeah...pill doesn't have it, whatever it is. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom