Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

D14 was cool, was hopin Sakurai to pull a crazy upset KO over Nick Diaz but nice sub. and Kid Yamamoto is BACK.

Well, aside from Tokoro and Saku, I am PUMPED after that Kid win. If I wanted anyone to win it was him, but really WHAT WAS THE REF DOING with Saku!?!?!?!
The Takaya KO was also nice.

Damn.  Japanese mma really is a colony of America now.  First Gomi loses, then Aoki and now Mach.  I know Kid won but he hasn't been at the top in awhile.  My favorite Asian fighters are fading away.

Originally Posted by shogun

Damn.  Japanese mma really is a colony of America now.  First Gomi loses, then Aoki and now Mach.  I know Kid won but he hasn't been at the top in awhile.  My favorite Asian fighters are fading away.

Gomi hasnt been the same since the sub from Diaz. I think he would improve greatly within the cage if he had taken Florians offer to train together after the fight. Aoki and a lot of J-Fighters need to work with the cage and possibly train abroad more often, I remember there was some talks of Aoki coming to Cali and training at Ceasar Gracies...Nick Diaz was saying the cage is totally dif from fighting in rings. IMO Mach isnt the same as he use to be, dudes out of his prime...I loved his fight with Frank Trigg though. Okami is looking sharp. You should check out his recent fight with Linares. Training with Sonnen helped. Ive always liked Kid's style and ill always be rootin for him. All of the great Jpn fighters are Older now being around their 30s...with Aoki beeing one of the best in the 20s, they need moar great young fighters. As for Asian mma fighters....I think Koreans are coming up. Korean Zombie and Sexyama....
pimp.gif

the day is here...the day I have been waiting for, for a reallly long time!!!

Rampage time!!!!!!!

KO!!!!!!

of TKO 1st round

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Rampage time!!!!!!!

KO!!!!!!

of TKO 1st round
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

except for the first round part...

late round KOs>>>>

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Rampage time!!!!!!!

KO!!!!!!

of TKO 1st round
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

late round KOs>>>>

Well I agree because it's more of a surprise but I just hope we see a brawl...none of that dumb feeling out garbage for a round...but i dont think we have to worry today...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Rampage time!!!!!!!

KO!!!!!!

of TKO 1st round
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

late round KOs>>>>

Well I agree because it's more of a surprise but I just hope we see a brawl...none of that dumb feeling out garbage for a round...but i dont think we have to worry today...
pimp.gif
I agree. I don't want know of that feeling out stuff we had with Hughes/Serra for like a round and a half.

I just think both of them have so much pent up rage for each other they both will wanna just go toe to toe n bang...gonna be sick

I found these pics in a thread on sherdog & they referred to what I was talking about earlier. 
indifferent.gif

ramdryhump%281%29.jpg

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Anybody know where this will be streamed online? Greatly appreciated.

If you dont mind paying I know a site that will stream perfect stream for 4 bucks paypal
????

side hustle for change ? on something you can easily look up ? $!%% 
laugh.gif

Rashad is dogging Rampage career which is hall of fame material. Rashad talking big because he beat Forrest who beat Rampage when he obviously wasn't ehre as evidence by his actions the following days, Monster Truck fiasco. Rashad's resume is not impressive.

Chuck Thiago and Forrest
or
Wandy, Chuck twice, Hendo, Bustamante, Ninja, Arona, Randleman, Jardine, Lindland, Minowa, Igor.

There is no comparison. Thats why Rampage CAN talk. Hehas fought the best and done a good job against them.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

If you dont mind paying I know a site that will stream perfect stream for 4 bucks paypal
????

laugh.gif

um for one the money goes to the site not me 2 it's a dedicated stream for payers and three the site is now down

????

laugh.gif

um for one the money goes to the site not me 2 it's a dedicated stream for payers and three the site is now down
Oh dang, that sucks. Guess I'll have to search for the stream and hopefully find a good site like I did for UFC 113...
eyes.gif

Thanks again

I like Rampage in this fight, but I wouldn't be surprised if "Salty" Rashad knocks Jackson out. Salty thrives in the underdog role, beating Jardine, winning the TUF as the smallest HW, draw against Tito, knocked up Chuck, and destroyed UFC marketing plans with Forrest. He comes up big when his back is against the wall. 

????

laugh.gif

Oh dang, that sucks. Guess I'll have to search for the stream and hopefully find a good site like I did for UFC 113...
eyes.gif

Thanks again
I got a site but its $5. I can't trust free links, not after one gave out during the Hendo and Bisping fight. 
tired.gif

I've got Diego, Lil nog, Duffee, Miller and of course, Pride favorite Rampage Jackson. Rashad can go for a take down all day but Rampage is powerful enough to keep rashad away from those takedowns. Expecting a good fight. Peace. Future fight: Shogun Rampage II
wink.gif
oh yea.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

????

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Thanks again
I got a site but its $5. I can't trust free links, not after one gave out during the Hendo and Bisping fight. 
tired.gif

Im willing to pay 5 bucks, can you hookup a link ?

Back
Top Bottom