Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

so I just found out that Tito pulled out of the Chuck fight...!%*...what a herb...i hate Tito

now Chuck will fight Franklin...smh....

I hope Tito never fights again...douche

Originally Posted by Bastitch

So, my main MMA goal in life now is to gather interest in a Ryan Loco vs. Spencer Pratt sanctioned MMA bout.

Who's with me?

Lol, make it happen! Can't stand Spencer Pratt..

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Originally Posted by Bastitch

So, my main MMA goal in life now is to gather interest in a Ryan Loco vs. Spencer Pratt sanctioned MMA bout.

Who's with me?

Lol, make it happen! Can't stand Spencer Pratt..

Then you're going to hate the **** out of this: Damn that Kevin Casey.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

so I just found out that Tito pulled out of the Chuck fight...!%*...what a herb...i hate Tito

is it because of his problems with his jenna jameson?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Probably cuz of Jenna's miscarriage before and Tito getting arrested recently.
Chuck versus Franklin doesn't seem that interesting but it's definitely better than Chuck versus Tito.  

another injury for tito?
laugh.gif
before his fight against forrest, he said he has never felt so much better in training due to his surgery. then after the loss, he complained about his cracked skull. he never runs out of excuses.
laugh.gif

^ I watch it...
Primtime with rashad and rampage next

I rather see chuck vs rich over chuck vs tito 3 anyway

I don't think i have ever been so excited to see a fight. These Prime time shows were UFC's best easily and they hyped up the fight greatly and i am expecting a fun fight
pimp.gif

the first two eps of primetime between rampage and rashad werent that good but the third episode was very good and definitely got me pumped for the fight

if i was rampage i would have never taken my shirt off during filming, its obvious that rashads camp thinks hes going to be out of shape

rampage looks ready and i wanna see him knock rashad out

Originally Posted by Club29

Rashad > Rampage
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nah serious though i can't wait for this one
laugh.gif

From watching primetime i've gained some respect for Rashard but i'm still hoping Rampage busses dat !##
pimp.gif

Rashad > Rampage

I can't co-sign this. Outside of Rashad's win against Forrest, none of his past wins have impressed me. And I still believe that Forrest was on his best night beat Rampage on his worst.

And I've never seen Rampage in this type of shape before. Page is READY.

Rashad > Rampage

Yes. UD.

Really upset that I'm gonna miss this event (big hoop tournament, game @ 8pm).

The last PPV I missed was Alves/Hughes many moons ago.

Hopefully I can catch them online when I get home and avoid being texted spoilers by my boys.
mad.gif

MAIN CARD
  • Rashad Evans vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
  • Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller
  • Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
  • Jason Brilz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
  • John Hathaway vs. Diego Sanchez
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)
  • Dong Hyun Kim vs. Amir Sadollah
  • Efrain Escudero vs. Dan Lauzon
PRELIMINARY CARD (Not televised)
  • Melvin Guillard vs. Waylon Lowe
  • Luiz Cane vs. Cyrille Diabate
  • Joe Brammer vs. Aaron Riley
  • Jesse Forbes vs. Ryan Jensen

Rampage hasnt had an impressive win since he beat Dan Henderson.

He beat a dwindling Wanderlei Silva, who was like what...1-4 in his last 5 fights at the time?

He beat Keith Jardine but....hell who HASNT beaten Keith Jardine?
laugh.gif

He's coming off a long layoff so he may have some ring-rust.

He trains at Wolfslair Academy, which is basically a glorified boxing gym. He hasnt flown in anyone from the States to help out with his wrestling, and if he thinks Rashad isnt gonna clinch and work takedowns, he's dead wrong.

I fully expect Rashad to use his superior speed to duck Rampage's big shots, work some leg kicks (it worked really well for Forrest Griffin he fought Rampage) in hopes of cutting Rampage's power down.

With Rampage's leg power slowed, he wont be able to step off properly and his big shots wont be as devastating.

Rashad will clinch, get some takedowns and try and out-cardio Rampage. Probably open up with some combos in the third round.

Rashad works with Greg Jackson who is arguably the best MMA trainer today when it comes to plotting strategies for his fighters.

Rashad has been working with guys like Shane Carwin, Jon Jones, Nate Marquardt, and the like. ALL big-time wrestlers with big power.

Rashad would be silly to box with Rampage. He knows this, he's not an idiot.

Its easy to just quote what I say and post rolling smileys, but its not fair to count Rashad out without backing up your claims.

29-28 UD Rashad Evans.

BOOK IT DANNO

Rampage hasnt had an impressive win since he beat Dan Henderson.

He beat a dwindling Wanderlei Silva, who was like what...1-4 in his last 5 fights at the time?

He beat Keith Jardine but....hell who HASNT beaten Keith Jardine?
laugh.gif

He's coming off a long layoff so he may have some ring-rust.

He trains at Wolfslair Academy, which is basically a glorified boxing gym. He hasnt flown in anyone from the States to help out with his wrestling, and if he thinks Rashad isnt gonna clinch and work takedowns, he's dead wrong.

I fully expect Rashad to use his superior speed to duck Rampage's big shots, work some leg kicks (it worked really well for Forrest Griffin he fought Rampage) in hopes of cutting Rampage's power down.

With Rampage's leg power slowed, he wont be able to step off properly and his big shots wont be as devastating.

Rashad will clinch, get some takedowns and try and out-cardio Rampage. Probably open up with some combos in the third round.

Rashad works with Greg Jackson who is arguably the best MMA trainer today when it comes to plotting strategies for his fighters.

Rashad has been working with guys like Shane Carwin, Jon Jones, Nate Marquardt, and the like. ALL big-time wrestlers with big power.

Rashad would be silly to box with Rampage. He knows this, he's not an idiot.

Its easy to just quote what I say and post rolling smileys, but its not fair to count Rashad out without backing up your claims.

29-28 UD Rashad Evans.

BOOK IT DANNO

81a35b56e3147b67260e974cefb58a1ef6a7df7.gif

I don't like either fighter, but i'm leaning towards Rampage winning.  Rashad is less of a douche so I hope he can miraculously knock him out.  We'll see if Rampage is in the best shape of his life like people have been saying  
eyes.gif
.  I've said before that he's an up and down fighter.  He looked bad against Jardine and should've lost that fight.  I think he'll either blast Rashad early or lose a lopsided decision.  I don't know how effective Rashad's wrestling will be, Rampage is definitely stronger.

Back
Top Bottom