Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I dont see how rashad has a big ego.
eyes.gif
dudes on sherdog want to kill him and say hes overrated and some other crazy stuff...all bc he grabbed his junk and blew a kiss during the griffin fight. Other than that rashad has always been humble outside of the cage. During tuf he would even console rampage's fighters after rampage left them hanging.

I agree that they dont like each other but i do think they respect each other...

waiting for the next primetime, they both have jokes,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Ehh, I still don't believe it was genuine at first.  The whole, "you beat my teammate so I want revenge thing" is stupid.  It seems so fabricated like something from pro wrestling.  I wouldn't say they hate each other, but they don't like each other that's for sure.  Rampage seems like a jerkoff when he's trying to play a character and be funny.  Rashad has a big ego and won't back down.  It just got worse during the filming of TUF and they probably annoyed everyone around them.  The feud between Mir and Lesnar seemed way more real and was better.  I feel like Mir is trying to find a legal way to kill Brock or at least make it look like an accident.

mir apologized for his harsh words after though. he even wished a speedy recovery for brock.

Maybe ego was the wrong word.  He does show some cockiness when he fights.  I've never had a problem with him but most fans have talked crap about hm since he was on TUF.

I think Mir apologized because what he said crossed the line and he was smart enough to realize that.    He might still be obsessed with Brock and trying to bulk up to 300 lbs.

^ i guess he learned it the hard way. 2 nasty KOs from carwin and lesnar who both exposed his weakness against much bigger fighters.

and yeah, mir is a smart guy. but he talks waaaaaay too much in his interviews
laugh.gif

I don't have Showtime so is anybody going to have any links for the SF event tonight? I really wanna see my boys Overeem and Randleman.
pimp.gif

Damn dude why do they always gotta give my dude Monster Randleman a Jiujitsu fighter?  Monster has always been one of my favorite fighters, and it's hard to see him almost break a limb every fight.  I'll never forget that Shogun kneebar.
sick.gif

I hope Overeem vs Rogers is a war.  I want to see Rogers crack Ubereem's jaw a few times.
I'm pulling for Arlovski.  Let's see if training with different camps has made him better.  He should tuck in his chin every second of the fight.  
frown.gif

damn silva as a training partner must have helped him alot....how many fighters does ed soares manage...dude monopolized the whole market in brazil

Back
Top Bottom