Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^Please! I missed it completely.

Watch MMA Live on ESPN2 they're interviewing him right now

EDIT: Paul Daley cut from UFC.. stupid *** for that dumb sucker punch at the end of the fight

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

^Please! I missed it completely.

Watch MMA Live on ESPN2 they're interviewing him right now

EDIT: Paul Daley cut from UFC.. stupid *** for that dumb sucker punch at the end of the fight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

espn post fight show... shogun said yes to fighting anderson silva

regarding anderson silva... hes a great fighter and definitely one of the best, but i think he gets tentative whenever hes facing a fighter with really good submissions. idk but maybe hes afraid to get surprised and get caught by a submission out of nowhere (chonan style).
laugh.gif

silva should just move to light heavyweight. face rampage and some of the other top contenders.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Dana said "that was probably Kimbo's last fight in the UFC"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
2 for the price of 1.
3 for the price of 1. Shogun saying he will fight Anderson but that probably won't happend anytime soon.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Rua will most likely face winner of Rashad vs Rampage then the winner of that prob faces Silva
I hope this happens, but Lil Nog is also fighting that day. If Rashad/Rampage is a borefest with no finish, and Lil Nog wins in complete fashion, I think he gets the nod. Lil Nog v Shogun II is a fight that must happen. The problem with Silva is he's penciled in to fight Sonnen in late August. 
Also, I think Dana does not want Silva to hold two belts, it'll give him too much contract leverage and position power. 

I just got back from watching the fight all I gotta say is $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $%%* $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% ****u $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% fuccck $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*%

when my boy Machida went down like that I almost wanted to cry, I've never been one to take it to the level of a sincere emotional attachment to a team/sport figure but damn Shogun lumped up my boy. I was sulking at the lounge for like 1/2 hour after they fought....I still can't believe it.

But atleast i'm glad he lost to shogun, dudes a stud good for him to finally have recognition as a champion.

As for the Daley incident he just straight up played into the hands of Kos. I know Kos is an arrogant SOB but dude delivers.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I just got back from watching the fight all I gotta say is $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $%%* $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% ****u $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% fuccck $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*% $#*%

when my boy Machida went down like that I almost wanted to cry, I've never been one to take it to the level of a sincere emotional attachment to a team/sport figure but damn Shogun lumped up my boy. I was sulking at the lounge for like 1/2 hour after they fought....I still can't believe it.

But atleast i'm glad he lost to shogun, dudes a stud good for him to finally have recognition as a champion.

As for the Daley incident he just straight up played into the hands of Kos. I know Kos is an arrogant SOB but dude delivers.
I was crying while jumping for joy.

Shogun deserved the belt the first time! HELLA HAPPY HE KNOCKED MACHIDA OUT! YEEEEAAAAHHHH BOY!!!!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I just got back from watching the fight all I gotta say is *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ !$%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ ****u *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ fuccck *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@ *+%@

Marty?

Originally Posted by durantula

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

yep paul daley done

kimbo prob done as well

+ Machida is done
na machida aint done, he'll make it back because honestly, i don't see anyone beating machida besides shogun.

honestly? ....honestly he's done.

Back
Top Bottom