Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by shogun

Yes, can't wait for tonight.  
pimp.gif

Machida's movement will probably be better than last time.  It'll be difficult for Shogun to win again.  He'll probably mix up striking from a distance and being super aggressive.  I think he gets the fight to the ground and pulls off a sub.  

Koscheck is dumb enough to stand with Semtex for a few minutes.  After he gets rocked a few times he'll take him down and beat him.

I hope Mitrione knocks out Kimbo.

Did anyone watch the weigh-ins?  Dana's Korean Zombie shirt.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I must find it.
This dude.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i don't know about this mitrione guy but i hope he's not just another fat guy who plans to stay on top and kimbo will do nothing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

i don't know about this mitrione guy but i hope he's not just another fat guy who plans to stay on top and kimbo will do nothing
laugh.gif

No. Matt is way too big/strong for Kimbo. Meat by 2nd round TKO.
laugh.gif

^ how about power?

i don't wanna see the rua-machida go to decision again. the judges' scoring system is flawed. ex. vera-couture.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Yes, can't wait for tonight.  
pimp.gif

Machida's movement will probably be better than last time.  It'll be difficult for Shogun to win again.  He'll probably mix up striking from a distance and being super aggressive.  I think he gets the fight to the ground and pulls off a sub.  

Koscheck is dumb enough to stand with Semtex for a few minutes.  After he gets rocked a few times he'll take him down and beat him.

I hope Mitrione knocks out Kimbo.

Did anyone watch the weigh-ins?  Dana's Korean Zombie shirt.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I must find it.

It's made by Tri-Costa and has been on pre-order for a few days now.

It comes in regular and slim fit.

http://www.mmawarehouse.c...ature-Tee-p/tri-1025.htm

^ how about power?

i don't wanna see the rua-machida go to decision again. the judges' scoring system is flawed. ex. vera-couture.
smh.gif

most of the time the judges will give it to the champ with the scorecards bein so close, but then again that Penn-Edgar match comes to mind.

if rua comes out more agressive than last time, i think machida is goin to catch him on a counter

Thanks, Bas.
The link shows it comes in athletic fit.  I'll have to decide between a medium or a large.  Glad it's not overpriced.

Didnt realize the fights were tonight. Awesome.

I got Kimbo winning in big fashion.

I thought Shogun got screwed in the last fight with Machida, But i really hope it does not go to the judges.

Koscheck should win, but Daley has great hands.

I got...
Shogun over Machida (decision)
Kos over Daley (submission)
Stout over Stephens (decision)
Mitrione over Kimbo (KO)
Belcher over Cote (decision)

want shogun to win
if kos can survive daleys left hook and take him down he can beat daley
kimbo has a tough fight, meathead can and might knock him out
either way looks like a good card tonight

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Anyone got a link?? Sopcast is preferred but I can download Veetle if needed. Hit me up with a PM
Same... I have sopcast but i never can find the right links

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Anyone got a link?? Sopcast is preferred but I can download Veetle if needed. Hit me up with a PM
Same... I have sopcast but i never can find the right links
Same here. I also have sopcast.

i hope kos uses his wrestling, he needs the title shot. he's been around for a while now, daley can wait.

and kimbo
laugh.gif
dudes gonna get knocked out by mitrione, dude just needs one punch.

links anybody? cant find it anywhere as of now..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^ how about power?

smh.gif

most of the time the judges will give it to the champ with the scorecards bein so close, but then again that Penn-Edgar match comes to mind.

if rua comes out more agressive than last time, i think machida is goin to catch him on a counter

that is what's scary about machida. he's more of a counterpuncher. rua didn't go wild on him last time so the champ didn't catch him for a knockout.

Back
Top Bottom