Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Hughes killed Henzo...jeez...those kicks destroyed Henzo...he was so wobbely at the end...props to Hughes...I wonder how many more fights he has in him.

BJ Penn is gonna put on a clinic
pimp.gif

bj penn won that fight. frankie got the 5th round but thats about it.

anderson silva was a disappointment trying to clown on maia and basically run around doing nothing the last 3 rounds. i give maia props for actually going straight up to silva like that. dude got heart.

i really hate these stupid decisions by judges.

idk wat it is but both bj and anderson looked way off in their respective fights.

Wow, a few of my posts disappeared.  Yuku FTL.  The fight was close.  BJ definitely landed the harder punches but Edgar hung in there and fired back.  By the end of the 3rd round Penn looked worn out and there was damage under both eyes.  At the end of the fight BJ looked like a defeated fighter while Frankie could probably go another 5 rounds.  It's his own fault, if he took the fight to the ground like his corner told him the fight would've been over. 

Wow this was terrible. For UFC especially and MMA in general. Thank god we still have boxing, Sugar Shane vs PBF, May 1st
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BJ still has no cardio. What happened with working with that new strength and conditioning coach? He looked a lot chubbier than his previous fights with Sanchez and Florian. Got outworked for the majority of the match.

Silva is a douche. Too much showboating. I enjoy a little showing off here and there but some of the stuff he did was uncalled for, especially when you can't back it up and finish the fight. I hope that GSP lays and prays on him for 5 rounds just so he could lose.

Wow. MMA is turning into a big joke.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

BJ didn't look like himself and Anderson looked like he has mental problems.

no mental problems for anderson, just one cocky mother %%!@+%
laugh.gif
, anderson pretty much showed everyone he had maia beat well before the fight, letting him know that youre not gonna be him if youre afraid to strike with him, never ever doubt anderson but it will be interesting to see if he pullts that "hit me" stuff with vitor cause we all know vitor will hit him

during the post fight press conference, dana was talking "ill make it up to the fans, i dont know how but i will" - we all know he has to put this "huge %!#@#* star" #$$@ aside and make the fight happen between anderson and GSP, and forget about this whole gsp dominating 170 is good for the brand crock even if it is

it was a close fight all throughout but for some reason BJ was looking real discouraged before the start of the 4th round, as for penn losing, im a big penn fan but i was watching thinking "it'd be pretty cool if frankie pulled the upset" and another thought i had as the fight went on was, keep in mind i wanted penn to win, was that since i felt like shogun won against machida then im going to have to give the fight to frankie and thats how it turned out - WE ALL KNOW SHOGUN WON, the two fights werent exactly the same but they reminded me of one another, frankie did what he had to to win, he stuck to his winning gameplan just like shogun did

Back
Top Bottom