Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I will be in attendance for 111! Was one of the lucky few who got free tix from Dana last night. I was the second one to get there and he handed me 4 lower level tix which run for over 400$ each
eek.gif
, I was just going to be satisfied with a bleacher seat or something
laugh.gif
. This is definitely a dream come true since GSP is my favorite fighter and this is the first event remotely close to NYC. Dana was a cool dude too, let me take a pic and even gave a call to one of my friends for me, I should be on his vlog and might even get the chance to meet GSP prior to the fight if he remembers to call in my seats to come back stage
pimp.gif

Im not even mad that Alves is out, Saunders vs Fitch might turn out to be a better fight to watch.

Cool stuff man. Get some pics and post them when you get back 
pimp.gif

I got Mir via TKO. I think GSP feels a little disrespected about everyone bringing up Serra and that he only takes people down to win. GSP via annihilation KO/TKO.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

I will be in attendance for 111! Was one of the lucky few who got free tix from Dana last night. I was the second one to get there and he handed me 4 lower level tix which run for over 400$ each
eek.gif
, I was just going to be satisfied with a bleacher seat or something
laugh.gif
. This is definitely a dream come true since GSP is my favorite fighter and this is the first event remotely close to NYC. Dana was a cool dude too, let me take a pic and even gave a call to one of my friends for me, I should be on his vlog and might even get the chance to meet GSP prior to the fight if he remembers to call in my seats to come back stage
pimp.gif

Im not even mad that Alves is out, Saunders vs Fitch might turn out to be a better fight to watch.
sick.gif
You luck bastard. Have fun. Anyway, thought I'd post some vids from the upcoming game.

http://www.gamespot.com/p...254227?hd=1#toggle_video

http://www.gamespot.com/x...orial?tag=videos;title;2

I'm kinda torn between the Mir V Carwin match. I'm loving Mir's boxing  and Carwin has a devastating pair of paws. On the ground, we know who's more technical but we do know who can mount Mir ala Lesnar.

ohwell.gif
I was originally going for Carwin (he's the closest UFC has got size for size against Lesnar) but thinking about it more you cannot count out Mir due to his technical skills + experience.

IDK, I just want a good fight between these two. I hope they last 3 rounds but I'd usually predict a TKO in rd 1 or 2 when it comes to heavyweights.

Originally Posted by quik1987

what websites y'all bet on for fights?
I use 5dimes and also have a local bookie that takes my action.  I am probably going to sign up for another online book too.  I like having access to multiple lines so I can arb my bets as the lines shift.

MMA betting = serious business

That being said, I dont see any value really on this card.  The only 2 fights that I was planning on betting on got called off (I was gonna bet on Thiago, and I thought Saunders @ -160 was the gem in the bunch).  I think the oddsmakers were giving Ellenberger too much credit by making Saunders only a 1.6 to 1 favorite.  Against Fitch though, there just isnt much value (I'm getting lines on Saunders around +325).

I have 1 degenerate parlay only for this event, just cause I cant stay away.  Just threw $20 on Mir + GSP to win via finish and not go to decision.  Its paying out like $22 if I win... woohoo I guess hahaha.  I think I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the event instead of stressin about bets that I don't feel that strongly about.  If more action comes in on Mir and the Carwin price looks good, I might have to take a play on that, but we'll see what happens.

I know its early fellas, but the lines are already jumpin.  I locked in KenFlo at -280.  When I checked today it was at -300.  I think Kenflo comes in and wipes the floor with Gomi and makes my wife's car payment for me.  Them elbows are gonna be too vicious for Gomi to handle.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by quik1987

what websites y'all bet on for fights?
I know its early fellas, but the lines are already jumpin.  I locked in KenFlo at -280.  When I checked today it was at -300.  I think Kenflo comes in and wipes the floor with Gomi and makes my wife's car payment for me.  Them elbows are gonna be too vicious for Gomi to handle.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FYI, Showtime is airing the Strikeforce Challenger Series right now.

I'm going for the underdogs here. Hardy and Carwin. Hardy looks like he can catch gsp out of nowhere. Call me crazy but im sold on hardy's accuracy in punching. As for carwin he looks like the safer choice. Its like Lesnar 2.0 and Mir will get a deja vu of ufc 100. I havent been this excited for an event in a while. And as for next wednesday Pride legend in action
wink.gif
good next week. Enjoy the event guys.

GSP all the way.  He hasn't finished an opponent in a while and will want to make a statement by destroying Hardy.  I'm hoping he unleashes some brutal ground and pound.

I think Mir will pull off the victory.  He's faster on the feet and has better movement.  He has good power as well and I think he tags Carwin more than Carwin can hit him.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Going to a bar. I don't want to mess with sopcast with UFC 111-113.

lol, seriously, 111-113 are 3 straight events that have good cards.

spend that $5 and go to a bar. make a bottle last 2 1/2 hours and go home.

Could someone possibly PM me.

Need a non-sopcast link. Veetie would be great.

Back
Top Bottom