Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

^Bisping was at the press conference after the fights, if he was THAT hurt, he would've went straight to ER.

As for this wawaeeewee character, I'm not even gonna continue with him. Every post of his I read, I literally
smh.gif
then
laugh.gif
afterwards.

Do us all a favor and continue to 'not visit S & T'.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

^Bisping was at the press conference after the fights, if he was THAT hurt, he would've went straight to ER.

As for this wawaeeewee character, I'm not even gonna continue with him. Every post of his I read, I literally
smh.gif
then
laugh.gif
afterwards.

Do us all a favor and continue to 'not visit S & T'.
You're the one who laughed at the notion that MMA fighters may take painkillers pre fight.
Now that was laughable.

Dana White loves your kind as fans. You bring in the money and don't ask too many questions along the way.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Im just not outraged by what happens, and i feel like the reaction from the people who are upset is more caused by the dramatic nature of him leaving his feet to deliver the blow more than the fact that he hit him after he was KO'd.
That's what I've been saying. I have no problem with fighter following up a KO considering the ref hasn't stopped the fight, but that was OD.
I don't even think it was that dramatic.

I can think of two situations that happened in a more "traditional" sequence, but are just as "bad" as what Hendo did:

Cro Cop vs. Dos Caras

And Matt Hammill vs. Mark Munoz (which pains me to say, since Mark's a long time friend).

Both were clearly out.� Both took additional shots to the grill.

But since they weren't as "unique" as Dan Henderson's "John Cena 5 Knickle Shuffle", you won't get the hate it's receiving.

They should all receive hate.
Like I said earlier some fighters seem to not get themselves into those situations while others do. Maybe some just have a better feel for things or are justmore disciplined. idk.

As for Cro Cop never liked him but I think people mention that he was pissed at his opponent for coming out with a mask. He thought it was disrespectful.
Unless wearing a mask is against the rules......
laugh.gif

Zuffa needs to bring 145 to the UFC. Faber would be such a great pull for them. The dude was made for marketing. Have you seen how the crowd gets when he enters the arena?

I'd like to see this...That way they can bring in Kid, too. I can't see a WEC ppv selling as well as it should. Torres and Benavidez could move up,and if not they're the new faces of the WEC.

The main problem I see is Zuffa needing Urijah in the WEC to keep it profitable, and if that's the case they need to double my dudes paycheck.

On a related note, I'd love to see Cerrone in the UFC after his next two fights (or one fight if Varner keeps ducking him).

Is UFC and other companies in business together? Like I was watching an old UFC PPV and they announced the fighter and his other promotion and during the 100bes fights countdown I think one of the fights was a unification of belts but 1 fighter wasn't from the UFC...I'm kind of confused

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!
laugh.gif

Lawlor won a lot of people over with that and the Just Bleed act at the weigh in.

not sure if any of you care about k-1 max or not, but tatsuya kawajiri, kid yamamoto and atsushi yamamoto all got schooled yesterday.

Kid lost via KO in round 1.

20090714071.jpg

20090714072.jpg

20090714075.jpg

kawajiri got stopped in the second by masato.� his corner threw in the towel.

20090714015.jpg

20090714016.jpg

and atsushi yamamoto also got ko'ed in the first.� homeboy was shooting for takedowns in a k-1 fight.�
smh.gif

20090714060.jpg

20090714059.jpg

I never bought into the Kid hype
laugh.gif
even if this was K1. So I guess Brownie v. Torres is the Superfight amongst the smaller guys.

Nasty combo...but it hardly means anything as far as Kid's standing in MMA IMO...he's like 1-4 in K-1.

I still want to see him in the octagon...I think he'll do work when he gets back to speed.

the kid hype might be hype now, but it wasn't in his shooto days. he was an animal then. i still remember watching the katsuta fight back in college. itwas dirty, but he completely annihilated him.

edit: and he got suspended for what he did, but it has been said his opponent had said a lot of bad things about kid, his father and his sisters leading up tothe fight.

in my opinion kid has lost his edge with age. watch him fight 5-7 years ago and watch his fights now. little guys don't age the same as big guys in thefight game.

kid's 1-3 now in k-1. hardly anything to be ashamed of until last night. his previous two losses were to masato on points after nearly ko'ing him andzambidis via ko.

considering the first three were at 155 and he did fine until last night. the fight last night was at 136, which is where he should be fighting and he got laidout.

I know many people on here barely know who Fedor is so i dug this up...

Thisll be good for those who wanna get to see him fight for the first time and for those who know him well but wanna see more than youtube clips.

Fedor
pimp.gif

thumbnail_crop.php

01 Fedor Emelianenko vs Martin Lazarov
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

02 Fedor Emelianenko vs Levon Lagvilava

03 Fedor Emelianenko vs Hiroya Takada

04 Fedor Emelianenko vs Ricardo Arona

05 Fedor Emelianenko vs Tsuyoshi Kohsaka I

06 Fedor Emelianenko vs Mihail Apostolov

07 Fedor Emelianenko vs Kerry Schall

08 Fedor Emelianenko vs Renato Sobral

09 Fedor Emelianenko vs Ryushi Yanagisawa

10 Fedor Emelianenko vs Lee Hasdell

11 Fedor Emelianenko vs Chris Haseman

12 Fedor Emelianenko vs Semmy Schilt

13 Fedor Emelianenko vs Heath Herring

14 Fedor Emelianenko vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira I

15 Fedor Emelianenko vs Egidijus Valavicius

16 Fedor Emelianenko vs Kazuyuki Fujita

17 Fedor Emelianenko vs Gary Goodridge

18 Fedor Emelianenko vs Yuji Nagata

19 Fedor Emelianenko vs Mark Coleman I

20 Fedor Emelianenko vs Kevin Randleman

21 Fedor Emelianenko vs Naoya Ogawa

22 Fedor Emelianenko vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira II

23 Fedor Emelianenko vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira III

24 Fedor Emelianenko vs Tsuyoshi Kohsaka II

25 Fedor Emelianenko vs Mirko Filipovic

26 Fedor Emelianenko vs Wagner Zuluzinho da Conceicao Martins

27 Fedor Emelianenko vs Mark Coleman II

28 Fedor Emelianenko vs Mark Hunt

29 Fedor Emelianenko vs Matt Lindland

30 Fedor Emelianenko vs Hong Man Choi

31 Fedor Emelianenko vs Tim Sylvia

32 Fedor Emelianenko vs Andrei Arlovski
That should be ALL of his fights, including his single loss to Kohsaka

Kickboxing was my first love. Glad to see someone else is a big follower. The only fight I got to see was the Kawajiri fight and yeah, he got knocked outsomething bad
laugh.gif

Kickboxing was my first love. Glad to see someone else is a big follower. The only fight I got to see was the Kawajiri fight and yeah, he got knocked out something bad
laugh.gif
technically he didn't get knocked out. he wasn't beating the count off of that knee, but his corner threw in the towel.

and yeah, thai boxing and kickboxing are my first loves as well. i took a detour when i discovered shooto in highschool, but quit bjj and mma training tofocus on muay thai. and now all these years later i've been able to come and live/train/fight in thailand.

rumor has it kawajiri was manipulated into the fight by tanigawa. he was told if he didn't fight masato he wouldn't get to fight on the new year'seve dream event.

Originally Posted by boxer

Kickboxing was my first love. Glad to see someone else is a big follower. The only fight I got to see was the Kawajiri fight and yeah, he got knocked out something bad
laugh.gif
technically he didn't get knocked out. he wasn't beating the count off of that knee, but his corner threw in the towel.

and yeah, thai boxing and kickboxing are my first loves as well. i took a detour when i discovered shooto in highschool, but quit bjj and mma training to focus on muay thai. and now all these years later i've been able to come and live/train/fight in thailand.

rumor has it kawajiri was manipulated into the fight by tanigawa. he was told if he didn't fight masato he wouldn't get to fight on the new year's eve dream event.
I just saw the towel get thrown. I thought he just fell on his face and the ref stopped it.

I believe it. Fighting in Japan is nothing but politics a lot of the time.

And how's is it living in Thailand? I'm actually planning on training with the Fairtex team in Bangplee when I the summer after I'm done withschool. I've been talking about with the people at Fairtex San Francisco to check how the financials would be to stay there. The only thing I know thoughabout their culture is their food
laugh.gif
and I have about 3 years of MuayThai under my belt. Everything else though I'm at a blank.

thank god Henderson knocked Bispings %$* out...im so sick of hearing that dude talk....
and Brock did his thing...he should never have lost the first time...Mir just runs his mouth.
hes not that good of a fighter anymore...if u want the title...ur gonna be goin through Lesnar
for a while

Back
Top Bottom