Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by sole vintage

i was waiting for him just to F5 him
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
I wish Lesnar would pull this +!#* one day for the hellof it

Brock is surely a beast. His damn size alone gives him a distinct advantage over almost every other heavyweight.

I think Cro Cop would do well against him.

Originally Posted by you go boy

i missed all the under cards esp GSP
smh.gif
... but i caught the main event which is all that really mattered... i was rooting for mir but brock was just beasting
eek.gif
... i really dont see who can beat him but i hope im wrong cuz i dont like him
laugh.gif

Nog would have beaten him a couple years ago....
frown.gif
Who can stop Brocknow? Fedor and that's probably it.

Originally Posted by 18key

I was wondering why the main event was on so early. God I hate Lesner.
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Lesnar banging Sable?

but damn i missed what happened at the end, how did it finish????
Brock got Mir on the ground
Mir turned over onto his back, leaving Les on top
Lesner pounded him in the face I think ~20 times straight, busting his face wide open in the process.
He ran around the ring, got into Mir's face, and flipped off the crowd.
if you talk smack the way Mir did before hand, then you kinda deserve that when you eventually lose. especially when Lesnar won so effortlessly.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by 18key

I was wondering why the main event was on so early. God I hate Lesner.
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Lesnar banging Sable?

but damn i missed what happened at the end, how did it finish????
Brock got Mir on the ground
Mir turned over onto his back, leaving Les on top
Lesner pounded him in the face I think ~20 times straight, busting his face wide open in the process.
He ran around the ring, got into Mir's face, and flipped off the crowd.
if you talk smack the way Mir did before hand, then you kinda deserve that when you eventually lose. especially when Lesnar won so effortlessly.

Yeah I agree.
I'm still confused as to why there's a fight after the main event.

If Fedor beats Barnett, it would be in Dana's best interest to do everything in his power to sign Fedor. Imagine a Brock vs. Fedor fight?

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

If Fedor beats Barnett, it would be in Dana's best interest to do everything in his power to sign Fedor. Imagine a Brock vs. Fedor fight?

That's the worst thing White could do.

Lesnar will be done after fighting Fedor. Which means that he'll no longer be a cash cow for the UFC. Lesnar's days as a cash cow for White are onlybeginning. He won't let Lesnar anywhere near Fedor.

Look who Lesnar has fought to become champion. Grandaddy Couture , Heath Herring, and Frank " slow as butterbean" Mir.
The HW division is a joke anyway but that's where the most money is to be made (ala boxing).

have they talked about bisping yet?
i think hendo killed him, or at least screwed up his nerves, he will probably not walk correctly ever again after tonight.

brock is a pos.

mir had him in the stand up. hopefully they fight again. if they do and if mir can keep on his feet he'll knock brock out

Probably time constraints? Maybe they didn't think Mir/Brock was gonna last that long. I hate Brock. Let me say it again, I hate Brock. He's just toodamn big, that's it, too damn big.

That's the worst thing White could do.

Lesnar will be done after fighting Fedor. Which means that he'll no longer be a cash cow for the UFC. Lesnar's days as a cash cow for White are only beginning. He won't let Lesnar anywhere near Fedor.

Look who Lesnar has fought to become champion. Grandaddy Couture , Heath Herring, and Frank " slow as butterbean" Mir.
The HW division is a joke anyway but that's where the most money is to be made (ala boxing).
If Fedor goes to the UFC White will have another cash cow. And after tonight, Fedor/Brock would be a lot more competitive then people would makeit out to be, especially in a cage. And Frank isn't slow. His stand up was actually pretty damn crisp, he just $$*@@$ up with that flying knee.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

have they talked about bisping yet?
i think hendo killed him, or at least screwed up his nerves, he will probably not walk correctly ever again after tonight.

i was thinking and saying to my pals that it looks like one of those KOs that will leave him scarred and a shell.

I read on sherdog that the reason the Fitch fight was last was because Dana wanted to punish Fitch for earlier in the year when he disputed over videogamerights or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom