Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

WAR CROCOP! Mirko needs this win so badly and I couldn't stand Overeem talking all that crap. *prays for a LHK.
Right leg, hospital. Left leg, morgue.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only reason I'm watching this is because I'm not scheduled to come into work tomorrow until 12 pm. Hahaha.

Manhoef loses.

Jacare win is up next.

Spider better not retire. He should fight until he's in his 40's. This would make me not as interested in MMA.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Kid sighting.

hahahaha its like elvis. man? myth? legend?

gotta stop reading this post since i dvr'd the dream event but havent watched it yet.

Wow what a let down. I was so hyped and nervous I didn't even think of a no contest as an outcome. The clowns on sherdog crack me up. They act like CC is aBJJ black belt and the groin shots(emphasis on the plural) was an excuse. Even though Overeem had him on the ground, CC didn't even show his full potentialstanding up and if Overeem the nuthunter had stopped with those shots to the groin we probably would have seen a good fight. As for CC himself I was ratherdissapointed he didn't use his hands, he's looking for that one head kick knockout. He really needs to focus on using his jab more and wear down hisopponent especially a gasser like Overeem. Hopefully they rematch at the NYE event so looks like no Fedor/CroCop for that date
frown.gif

Let Fedor fight Sergei and have Cro Cop/Overeem II on the New Years Eve Card.

Disappointed to see Cro Cop go down like that. I know he didn't lose the fight but he was getting dominated up until that point. Cro Cop could never be thesame after his loss to Gonzaga.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

never be the same after his loss to Gonzaga.

and the thing is, that gonzaga has showed since then that it really was sort of a 'fluke'.

he was definitely winning before that but the later rounds could have been different.

SMH at joe rogan during that couture/gonzaga countdown.

something along the lines of 'we could very well be looking at the guy who will become the greatest mixed martial artist of all time' (gonzaga)

still at the very top of bs things ive heard in mma.

Back
Top Bottom