Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

damn....i would have thought herring would submit him, but lesnar improved a lot.
he is the real deal and has a huge potential in dominating ufc.
GSP war

come on gsp, 3rd round TKO, lets get it

edit - i dont listen to french canadian rap but gsp always has hot entrance music
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GSP MOTHER !+*!$%*

mad respect to john fitch, even though gsp dominated every round, he didnt get destroyed the way i thought he would

as for gsp, SMH, this guy needs to stop playin with the rest of these 170LBers, even though he didnt have the size advantage this time, he had the strength andskill advantage

GSP needs to fight anderson silva cause the only person who stands a chance at 170 is penn

edit - i knew bj would come to the cage, this guy wants to prove that when he's at his top and gsp's at his top, that he (bj) is better

laugh.gif
BJ always wants his moments of fame...gotta love it.

I'm amped. Let's make it happen in Montreal Dana.I won't miss it this time

gsp is definitely #2 p4p but i find interesting how he didnt flat out say - lets do it - to penn, as good as alves is, he stands less of a chance than fitchdid

florian just showed that huerta wasnt ready for the top of the division.

he just wasnt on florian's level.

that being said i dont think florian is on bj's level. i dont think he'd have a chance.

main event

fitch just was out of his league skill wise.

really surpised he didnt get finished. he got rocked at least 4 times.

gsp looked relieved to get a successful title defense out of the way.

and so......

GSP/Penn for the new years card. Make it happen joe silva.

great card overall.

Originally Posted by sinser13

GSP vs Anderson Silva would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still think Anderson would be too much. He's much bigger then anyone GSP has ever faced and he won't be able to take him down at will and standingAndy is just disgusting.
BJ vs. GSP is going to be CRAZY. Both are much better then when they last fought.

what happened with Huerta? sounds like he got dominated, i expected a close fight... anybody got details?

dont know if its true cause i read it of sherdog but apparently anderson silva wants gsp also

imo, the only way to settle this is penn vs silva, winner faces gsp - yeah it would never happen but i can dream cant i? silva's knocked out almosteveryone he's faced and to my knowledge penn has never even been close to being knocked out

after this fight i think i can confidently say that gsp is the 2nd most precise and efficient striker in the ufc.

that being said, i dont think he wants it with anderson silva.

silva combines that precision with baffling power. i always thought dude was real thin but he throws damn lasers.

gsp got pummeled by bj in round 1 of their first meeting and if he got hit by silva even half that many times it'd be over.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

what happened with Huerta? sounds like he got dominated, i expected a close fight... anybody got details?

Naw, I wouldn't say dominated. He looked out of it 3rd round though. Kenny was backing up most of the fight but by the 3rd he was sneaking some shots.It was pretty decisive though. Dominated is what GSP did to Fitch or how Brock violated Herring.

damn i missed the Lesnar/Herring fight, anyone know where i could possibly watch the replay?! thanks in advance.

really surpised he didnt get finished. he got rocked at least 4 times.

I'm a huge GSP fan but I still think he lacks that knock out power. To this date he hasn't had a win via KO in his MMA career (not saying he doesnthave the KO power because of this). I'm thinking because he just has way too many weapons and as we saw tonight he fights people who have tough chins(Fitch took a lot of punches to the jaw which wouldve knocked out some fighters).

None-the-less, dude's on another level . I wont be a fool to say he's an incomplete champ coz he hasnt KO anyone in the octagon.

I don't see how Florian got a unanimous, he fought way smarter and Roger got ahead of himself.

Lesnar just beastly but still raw, could get beat by someone who will strike him or slip him in BJJ.

I'm I the only one who thinks GSP either got paid or just let Fitch go further than the 1st round? GSP needs to get BJ then the winner faces Spider. IfSpider wins, set up Fedor.

Back
Top Bottom