Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

tired.gif
my internet connection was messing up for around 20 mins.

Ken-flo just won
happy.gif
It was pretty much a scrap match. Kenny had thechance to finish the fight for a lock in the end but got too cocky
smh.gif
Anyways, he got unanimous decision.

...and at the end of the day Roger still has Arrianni
embarassed.gif

Joining the show now. Freaking TVandSportStreams is down. I'm pissed. I'm watching a crappy StickAM stream. Arg.

Dude eats amateur MMA fighters who suck bad for his pre-workout meal.

Cheick didn't want none of that BS Joe Rogan asks
laugh.gif
dude just walkedaway.

I hope the undertaker doesnt cum n attack Brock Lesnar wit a chair, that will ruin his chances of becomin the gratest wwf champion evar

I hope Brock learns to posture up on a full mount the next time...or better, take advantage of his strength. Damn, could you guys just imagine if he canutilize the use of it? His ground and pound game (in the future) can be very devastating. Is El-Guapo still training him?

and for those of you guys who are just checking this post w/o a stream, Heath Herring's face looks like this after the fight:

alien3.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
@that domination

its been a while since i seen someone be able to do absolutly NOTHING on the ground, herring aint small by ne account, but looked tiny out there

that first punch was ill, and when brock took him up onto the cage with the underhooks i was thinkin "heath is not gonna be deciding what happens fromnow on"

seen sable in the crowd
smokin.gif

is it just me or was that slo mo knee by brock straight to the middle of heaths back?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

refs need to pay more attention to his strikes

Back
Top Bottom