=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

Joe Budden sending lines at Jay-Z:

"for you times is rough too, cuz aint nobody buyin your albums but you,"

" put your ego to the side, and maybe its time to study your under study"

"are we hustlin or are we grown up, errytime i hear you, you changin your tone up"

"when the new generation think about jordan, all they remember is when iverson crossed him"- JOE

People really need to stop with the Jay-Z and Jordan comparisons...Jay-Z has done nothing compared to what Jordan has accomplished....All he does is talk on abeat...No athleticism at all..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jay-Z has done nothing compared to what Jordan has accomplished....All he does is talk on a beat...No athleticism at all
Yo they just call him the Mike Jordan of Rap if you thought it had anything to do with basketball than you need to get some sense

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

Joe Budden sending lines at Jay-Z:

"when the new generation think about jordan, all they remember is when iverson crossed him"- JOE

People really need to stop with the Jay-Z and Jordan comparisons...Jay-Z has done nothing compared to what Jordan has accomplished....All he does is talk on a beat...No athleticism at all..

hes talking about how nas ripped him

People really need to stop with the Jay-Z and Jordan comparisons...Jay-Z has done nothing compared to what Jordan has accomplished....All he does is talk on a beat...No athleticism at all..

what the hell are you talking about? Jay led the league in at least six statistical categories

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

what the hell are you talking about? Jay led the league in at least six statistical categories

roll.gif

damn im tryin hard not to download this. I pre-ordered my copy. If its not in my hands by Monday then I am forced to DL.
tired.gif

I hate Joey for all the sublims on this tape, because honestly i think that +%@@ is lame, if youre going to say something about someone say it.

That said, he's still one of my five favorite rappers.

^Didn't jay say that in a mixtape? Follower...why can you use your own words and think for yourself...
indifferent.gif
...Half of you dudes would have nothing to say if it wasn't forRapper's quotables...
laugh.gif

'No album but the money never ran out,
beside from rap im kinda focused on land now
Cuz i dont know where the game is
i know we just been attacked by Hurricane Chris"

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Jay-Z has done nothing compared to what Jordan has accomplished....All he does is talk on a beat...No athleticism at all
Yo they just call him the Mike Jordan of Rap if you thought it had anything to do with basketball than you need to get some sense

No..He's the self proclaimed "Michael Jordan of Rap"...Just like Lil Wayne is the "Best Rapper Alive" and TI is "King ofthe South"

I swear if a rapper says something repeatedly and enough times...there fans will run with it and repeat it as if it were fact....

If anything Jay-Z is the Brett Favre of Rap....
indifferent.gif

yo

just checked myspace....peeped gotti/tss bulletin

pimp.gif

and i ain't even a joey fan...need to see what all the fuss is about

Originally Posted by Mickey Moss

^Didn't jay say that in a mixtape? Follower...why can you use your own words and think for yourself...
indifferent.gif
...Half of you dudes would have nothing to say if it wasn't for Rapper's quotables...
laugh.gif

Code:
What you mad cause you push dimes and he sell weight?

I'm about to lock in for the weekend; no clubs, no stressful-*** broads, no work...

Just MM3, my smoke and some ESPN.

See yall monday.

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

'No album but the money never ran out,
beside from rap im kinda focused on land now
Cuz i dont know where the game is
i know we just been attacked by Hurricane Chris"

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif

I got to this post right when I got to that part of the song.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom