=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

pimp.gif
:pimp:hat:pimp:

another classic, this *+%* is on repeat

Y the @%$% aint I in my ribbo to download this??
I hope HHUB still has this up by the time I get home.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

im so hyped im scared to listen for fear of overjoyment or extreme dissapointment.

My dude, disappointment isn't a word you will ever associate with Mood Muzik 3 unless you're using the sentence "I'm disappointed itdidn't come out as an album so the whole world can hear this". This is hip hop. Or maybe it's something greater? Either way, MM3 >>> 2006and 2007. The fiends got their fix. Wow. And I agree, that song to Stack was ridiculous. So is "All of Me" and "Dear Diary".

"The Jadakiss of Jerz...So When it come to Benjimans I Don't say A Word"...

Definitely Worth the wait...The Cool & MM3, a good way to end the year for me.

Yeah, the Cool will probably get one listen and then it'll be back on the shelf until mid to end of January when I'm done with MM3. I'm expectingbig things from Lupe.

Song to Stack is deep
eek.gif
.On a much lighter note though the Killa BH jointsalways got me
roll.gif
. About time he got a full song. "Are you in thoseshoes yet?!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Killa BH spazzed on that Folgers Brother. My man said "are you those shoes yet?" "I told Joe I brush my teeth with Colgate. Next thing I know,he brush his teeth with Colgate. Back of my mind I'm like Jumpoff no way, translate Russian blashinfashinenlish" Hahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Roll Call---- He sums up Def Jam perfectly.

"you ninjas ain't Macho Man you Miss Elizabeth"

"I'm tryna hit and run like Saigon" lol

Originally Posted by MoMoNeY848

Killa BH spazzed on that Folgers Brother. My man said "are you those shoes yet?" "I told Joe I brush my teeth with Colgate. Next thing I know, he brush his teeth with Colgate. Back of my mind I'm like Jumpoff no way, translate Russian blashinfashinenlish" Hahahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

word i sprayed pepsi out my nose during that skit. killa bh is that dude
pimp.gif

It's finally here....
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm definately in that mood....But i'am going to wait until my copy gets here....
Budden will NOT dissapoint...

PO

Joe goin at Jay
pimp.gif
... and Ima big Jay fan too, I wanna see how this pans out or if its just gonna be ignored????

Back
Top Bottom