=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

I'm really mad I don't have it in my possession yet. I got everyone at my place on red alert lookin' for the mailman, UPS, FedEx, DHL, RoyalAirmail, somethin'. Joey's buggin' me.

it must be coming soon mixunit.com has it up for $11.99 for the CD/DVD combo right now for all of you that have not ordered your copy yet. The CD version onlyis going for $6.99. They said quantites for the combo is limited so jump on it early and quick since the site is down i know this is going to be selling likewildfire. Just giving NT the heads up.

But judging by this im thinking it should be out by Friday at the latest. I know we have a classic on our hands

Hopefull it comes out today so i can get my winter break started right as today is my last final.

If you want that CD/DVD combo jump on quick fellas

Originally Posted by jmause3

it must be coming soon mixunit.com has it up for $11.99 for the CD/DVD combo right now for all of you that have not ordered your copy yet. The CD version only is going for $6.99. They said quantites for the combo is limited so jump on it early and quick since the site is down i know this is going to be selling like wildfire. Just giving NT the heads up.

But judging by this im thinking it should be out by Friday at the latest. I know we have a classic on our hands

Hopefull it comes out today so i can get my winter break started right as today is my last final.

If you want that CD/DVD combo jump on quick fellas

yeah i peeped that combo deal aswell. Joe said on the Sirius interviews that the first 1g from the website to pre-ordered gets a DVD as well and a i thinklike 500 of that get them signed. My order number is 471 hopefully i get my copy signed
pimp.gif
but joe said pre-orders will have it by the 11th. and then on the hot 97interview he said it is gunna drop on the 17th so dude is giving out mixed release dates. this sux cause i had my last class yesterday and i was praying that icould finish out my week with MM3 no finals followed by Lu's The Cool

anybody else think its amazing that this hasn't leaked yet? joey has some good people around him not leaking this out.

Originally Posted by mikeynice

anybody else think its amazing that this hasn't leaked yet? joey has some good people around him not leaking this out.

Its a mixtape not an album its not that serious. Same issh happened with the Cam Public Enemy #1. Mixtapes dont leak lol

smokin.gif

The reason Cam's didn't leak was because it was released online, so there's no need for it to leak.
Joe's actually pressing his cd and shipping it out which would lead you to believe some leakage would occur.
But Allen, does that mean they're shipping tomorrow, or are people supposed to be expecting it tomorrow?

yeah seriously i thought pre-orders were gunna get them first? does that mean pre-orders get them tomorrow or do we have to wait ANOTHER 3-4 days for delivery.man Joe aint given up no info. And this dude must be broke if he cant even keep up a simple website.

shipping tomorrow.
nyc spots will have tomorrow.
thus, it will leak tomorrow.

pre-orders and other mixtape spots
around the country will have them next week.

that's the word right now ...

Back
Top Bottom