Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Yankees
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Burns1923

(and now the door opens for the Phillies bandwangon...we are bout to see a ton of Phillies "fans")

I doubt it.

There aren't many here.
it happened with the Heat...it'll happen with the Phillies...some disgruntled Mets fans..etc...

Yeah, I can see some people doing that but I don't think the Phils are a team people get excited about like that.

Sure the rotation looks ridiculous now but it's still Philadelphia, a hardhat city that doesn't have the added appeal that places like NY or Miami have.

*shrugs*

In any case, this is crazy.

Seems like this materialized literally out of nowhere.

I knew dude said he loved Philly and the team but didnt know it was a middle-finger-to-the-New-York-Yankees-and-their-fortune kind of love.

eek.gif

340x.gif

Originally Posted by Burns1923

(and now the door opens for the Phillies bandwangon...we are bout to see a ton of Phillies "fans")

I doubt it.

There aren't many here.
it happened with the Heat...it'll happen with the Phillies...some disgruntled Mets fans..etc...

Yeah, I can see some people doing that but I don't think the Phils are a team people get excited about like that.

Sure the rotation looks ridiculous now but it's still Philadelphia, a hardhat city that doesn't have the added appeal that places like NY or Miami have.

*shrugs*

In any case, this is crazy.

Seems like this materialized literally out of nowhere.

I knew dude said he loved Philly and the team but didnt know it was a middle-finger-to-the-New-York-Yankees-and-their-fortune kind of love.

eek.gif

340x.gif

Mark Feinsand -

NYY official: “Anybody who would leave $50M on the table obviously doesn’t want to pitch in New York. Thank God we found out in time.

Mark Feinsand -

NYY official: “Anybody who would leave $50M on the table obviously doesn’t want to pitch in New York. Thank God we found out in time.

I hear there's this pitcher named Pavano that's a free agent? Maybe the Yankees will take a look at him?

Spoiler [+]
Looks like new Yankee pitching might be come via a trade.

I hear there's this pitcher named Pavano that's a free agent? Maybe the Yankees will take a look at him?

Spoiler [+]
Looks like new Yankee pitching might be come via a trade.

laugh.gif
 @ Cliff James.

I'm not even mad at Lee, like Lebron he chose the situation where he felt like he had the best chance to win.

laugh.gif
 @ Cliff James.

I'm not even mad at Lee, like Lebron he chose the situation where he felt like he had the best chance to win.

Trying to wrap my head around this. Dude just left more money on the table than most professional athletes make over their entire careers.

I'm sure the player's union is pissed.
laugh.gif
Dude could have set close to a new bar, and instead walks away from 50 mil.

Nobody from Arkansas has pissed off unions this much since Clinton signed NAFTA. (politics joke *shrug*)

Edit: Apparently the Rangers were the high bidders. Final value: 161 mil
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to wrap my head around this. Dude just left more money on the table than most professional athletes make over their entire careers.

I'm sure the player's union is pissed.
laugh.gif
Dude could have set close to a new bar, and instead walks away from 50 mil.

Nobody from Arkansas has pissed off unions this much since Clinton signed NAFTA. (politics joke *shrug*)

Edit: Apparently the Rangers were the high bidders. Final value: 161 mil
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Rangers were supposedly the high-bidders at 6 years and 23 per with a vesting option for 7... Hell of a lot of money to walk away from for a team you supposedly loved playing for... Lip service.
30t6p3b.gif

Whatever. Go get Greinke and spend all that extra cash elsewhere.

Rangers were supposedly the high-bidders at 6 years and 23 per with a vesting option for 7... Hell of a lot of money to walk away from for a team you supposedly loved playing for... Lip service.
30t6p3b.gif

Whatever. Go get Greinke and spend all that extra cash elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom