Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anybody think we’ll ever get MJ Wizards jerseys?? I have a feeling we won’t while he is alive unfortunately. Authentic ones are getting hard to find, and $500+. Wizards era MJ is my s***, due to my age that’s the era I remember most. I’ve got pics of me in 5th grade rocking my Wizards jersey and my blue 17s. :nthat:

I’ve been looking for a M&N 1991 Home/white jersey for my collection. I like the screen printed jerseys better than the stitched for some reason.

So far i’ve got an authentic Wizards away jersey, both home and away rookie jerseys (LOVE both of these), and a 1996-97 pinstripe jersey. Also have two original late 90s Champion jerseys, a white one and black 1998.

I still want a M&N 1991 home jersey, 1998 black jersey, Wizards home jersey with the 911 patch, and a 1986-88 away jersey.

Yo I just noticed this M & N is wilding :rofl::smh:
6A3FE7E2-0E4C-41B2-9EDA-A38BB9E48635.jpeg
Over the past year or so I've had the luck of ordering a Steve Largent jersey w/a Barry Sanders jocktag, a Ray Lewis 2000 jersey w/an upside down Super Bowl patch, and now this gem:
image0(3).jpeg

They just dropped a 30% code: mnn30vip21. Plus free shipping above $250, so I’d probably grab 2 extra for the helluva it.

Thanks for the heads up on the code. They finally restocked the Randy Johnson BP jersey. Wish it was the authentic pinstripe joint but I'll take what I can get.

Called the store. They will honor the 30% with phone orders.

Iverson shorts in Grey eligible. They also have the authentic MPLS shorts in stock, eligible for the 30% as well.

Opted against Gtowns as I’d hack up the side to do the pockets

Called the store. They will honor the 30% with phone orders.

Iverson shorts in Grey eligible. They also have the authentic MPLS shorts in stock, eligible for the 30% as well.

Opted against Gtowns as I’d hack up the side to do the pockets
I called today to get the Iverson jersey. But they didn’t have my size.

Man I’m conflicted on what to get with that 30% off M&N. I want a couple FB jerseys. Wish I could use it on the Deion, Rice, Barry Sanders or that white Moss. There are a couple pair of shorts I want too. Tough choices lol.

to buy the sams club fanatics cards and it said you
Man I’m conflicted on what to get with that 30% off M&N. I want a couple FB jerseys. Wish I could use it on the Deion, Rice, Barry Sanders or that white Moss. There are a couple pair of shorts I want too. Tough choices lol.
Its really less than 30%, M&N has that stupid mandatory shipping + tax. It really kills the deal to a good degree vs some other vendors.

However, they do have a few pieces I've not seen elsewhere, so i understand this dilemma. @____@

Ordered the mavs and Georgetown shorts, and an Iverson jersey. Probably won’t wear the Iverson jersey at all. He’s coming to Houston for a signing end of January and plan to have him sign it and frame it.

Might be too late now but the 30% off might work on the Deion and Barry if you try placing a phone order through their flagship store.

I placed an order for a 1991 Barry Sanders on 12/13 which as of now is only available at the flagship store and got 30% off on it. However it was priced at $300(the 93 Barry on the M&N site is $250) and they only had 44 and 52. Also the 93 Barry jersey has the name stitched on, while with the 91 Barry, the name is in vinyl heated pressed. The numbers are screen printed on both. It didn’t occur to me to ask if they had the 1993 Barry cus I already own it but in a size 52 which is way too big on me.

I did ask about Deion and they had all sizes of the 89 white jersey and I believe that qualified for the 30% off sale they had on 12/13.

As for Rice you should consider getting it from Fanatics, as it will be cheaper with the current 30% off code ALUMFL0ZRE8 or future 30% Fanatics codes, and if you get the discounted Fanatics e-gift cards from Costo, Sams Club, or Amazon(they have a promo right now), it will be even cheaper. For me if I go with the white Rice Jersey on Fanatics, I could essentially buy it for like $160 total. The red one is more expensive.

Anyone ever filed a charge back against M&N?

These clowns still haven't gotten back to me about the T Wolves shorts debacle and it's been about a month.

Put in for a return, it took like 2 weeks for them to email me back and then they asked for pictures and I haven't heard anything since, :lol:

About to just call my bank and let them deal w/ this.

Back
Top Bottom