Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not one complaint at 110.
20211222_164758.jpg

I love that Cunningham but I can’t for the life of me ever wear eagles merchandise. I’ve never been in such a moral dilemma over a jersey/team. Hahaha. That joint and Reggie white would get scooped in a minute too if I could bring myself too.

I love that Cunningham but I can’t for the life of me ever wear eagles merchandise. I’ve never been in such a moral dilemma over a jersey/team. Hahaha. That joint and Reggie white would get scooped in a minute too if I could bring myself too.

Feel the same way. Would love that Reggie White, but as a Giants fan I can’t. Dude was just an overall good guy too.

The only thing I don't like about those blue wolves vs the black is the waist is a bit tighter and doesn't expand as much. They're also less comfortable when hooping.

Had to exchange mine for a bigger size, felt like I was wearing a waist trainer or something, :lol:

For those that might be interested , looks like Fanatics restocked some NFL M&N authentic jerseys or maybe they have been restocked for a while now and I'm just noticing them now but here are some I noticed:

Joe Montana 1989(white) in size 44 only(not available on the M&N site)

Barry Sanders 1993 in size 44 only

Reggie White 1993 Packers in sizes 48, 52, 56, 60.

Peyton Manning 1998 in size 44 only

Randy Moss 2000(white) in sizes 40, 44, and 48

Dan Marino 1990 and 1994(teal) in most sizes

Last edited:
For those that might be interested , looks like Fanatics restocked some NFL M&N authentic jerseys or maybe they have been restocked for a while now and I'm just noticing them now but here are some I noticed:

Joe Montana 1989(white) in size 44 only(not available on the M&N site)

Barry Sanders 1993 in size 44 only

Reggie White 1993 Packers in sizes 48, 52, 56, 60.

Peyton Manning 1998 in size 44

Randy Moss 2000(white) in sizes 40, 44, and 48

Dan Marino 1990 and 1994(teal) in most sizes

I noticed that too. I have a feeling the ones that are in really low quantity are leftover items. And I think the ones that have most sizes available are restocked items.

Yea they been up for a while. It’s leftover stock. They just recently added a Bradshaw, Lambert, and 95 Deion and Irvin. I love that Deion, kind of want it, but hate the Cowboys.

Feel the same way. Would love that Reggie White, but as a Giants fan I can’t. Dude was just an overall good guy too.
At the end of the day who cares. Buy and wear who/what you want, why deprive yourself to satisfy others. Anyone who is judging deserves to get diarrhea :emoji_100:

Any spots have blazers warm up jacket below retail??

$135…. 15 bucks under retail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom