Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone ever filed a charge back against M&N?

These clowns still haven't gotten back to me about the T Wolves shorts debacle and it's been about a month.

Put in for a return, it took like 2 weeks for them to email me back and then they asked for pictures and I haven't heard anything since, :lol:

About to just call my bank and let them deal w/ this.

I had to file a PayPal case against M&N. This was during the heart of the pandemic. They never contacted me after a month.

Filed the PP case and they never responded to that. Got a refund.

I had to file a PayPal case against M&N. This was during the heart of the pandemic. They never contacted me after a month.

Filed the PP case and they never responded to that. Got a refund.

Appreciate the response.

Did you have any issues placing orders after that?

I'm worried about being blacklisted from M&N, I need all the shorts, :lol:

Anyone ever filed a charge back against M&N?

These clowns still haven't gotten back to me about the T Wolves shorts debacle and it's been about a month.

Put in for a return, it took like 2 weeks for them to email me back and then they asked for pictures and I haven't heard anything since, :lol:

About to just call my bank and let them deal w/ this.

They put me through that same BS too. Sent them the pictures just to get this over with, and it took them another 2 weeks just to respond. I have no idea if telling them how atrocious their customer service was and asking to escalate to whoever could actually help out in a couple of follow-up emails did anything, but they finally responded after multiple emails. Easily the worst customer service to deal with.

They put me through that same BS too. Sent them the pictures just to get this over with, and it took them another 2 weeks just to respond. I have no idea if telling them how atrocious their customer service was and asking to escalate to whoever could actually help out in a couple of follow-up emails did anything, but they finally responded after multiple emails. Easily the worst customer service to deal with.

Welp, looks like I'm contacting my bank tomorrow, :lol:

They've been holding onto my $ long enough, not even gonna bother shooting them another email.

20211220_135949.jpg
20211220_135937.jpg
20211220_135400.jpg
20211220_135444.jpg

Going on 2 months of dealing with M&N returns and customer service

I swear they only employ 1 person to answer emails because it's always the same one :lol:

I knew better and still decided to proceed with them. Looks like they'll finally get it right at least without having to charge back

So ordering from the flagship store is the only way to get the authentic grey Iverson Gtown jersey & shorts for now? I’ll try tomorrow and shoot for the 30% off.

So ordering from the flagship store is the only way to get the authentic grey Iverson Gtown jersey & shorts for now? I’ll try tomorrow and shoot for the 30% off.
I called the other day for the jersey in a 52 they didn’t have it. Had a 48. But not sure what else they had left.

Just called the flagship store and went full kit. L in the jersey and M in the shorts. Will be adding pockets like the rest of my authentic shorts. They honored the 30% off plus no tax! Thanks for the heads up!

I called the flagship also... I just wanted the 93 Knicks but they said they only got the St Patty day joints... had to pass

85-86 MJ for $170 + shipping.

The only thing I don't like about those blue wolves vs the black is the waist is a bit tighter and doesn't expand as much. They're also less comfortable when hooping.

Back
Top Bottom