Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

When I saw the post a few pages back about the rookie Kobe yellow jersey and the nba logo being misplaced, I decided to look at mine again and welp.... looks like mine will also be getting sent back to the nba store/fanatics smh
20200619_110635.jpg

When I saw the post a few pages back about the rookie Kobe yellow jersey and the nba logo being misplaced, I decided to look at mine again and welp.... looks like mine will also be getting sent back to the nba store/fanatics smh
20200619_110635.jpg

Man, that is horrible you must have been so excited to get it upon opening to not realize haha.

They switched to dri-fit I think around 2005 or 2006. The Mesh looked so nice though, especially with the subtle stripes running down the jerseys.
What’s funny is they switched like you said 05 or 06, no one noticed and they kept making authentic with the mesh in both jersey and shorts later til they introduced the red alternate then adidas finally produced all with the dri fit

So I just started buying M&N shorts. (New addiction) lol anyway I’ve been seeing so many ppl trash and slander “swingman” version shorts like its a sin if you copp those? So is it Authentic or Bust on shorts?

recent pick ups of mine include:
09 home Lakers Authentics
97-98 Sixers black Authentics
97-98 Lakers road “swingman”
USA Bball 92 Authentics
Bulls Old english (faded) “swingman”

Also, anyone know where I can get the Blue Lakers throwback shorts (authentic or Swingman) XL or 2XL

So I just started buying M&N shorts. (New addiction) lol anyway I’ve been seeing so many ppl trash and slander “swingman” version shorts like its a sin if you copp those? So is it Authentic or Bust on shorts?

USA Bball 92 Authentics

Do you like your swingmans or authentics better?

Most people cop swingmans to save money or because they want pockets.

USA Bball 92 Authentics

authentics quality >>>>>>>

since they don't have any authentic rockets blue pinstripes, i bought the swingmans on a discounted price.

USA Bball 92 Authentics

Buy what you like and can afford, don't try hard to impress others who don't give a **** about you...that is all

Back
Top Bottom