Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

DSC02580.JPG
DSC02581.JPG

I remember saying last year that it would be smart for M&N to release the DT sets before the 4th of July. Guess they're doing it this time around.

With the release of the J Kidd snd Vince NJ NETS authentic’s, I thought for sure the shorts would follow but ...
hard to read the direction M&N is going in sometimes

Did you mention the all white polo hat to them?
:lol:

No I'm not engaging with hopeless cases. I'm talking about horrible fits. Y'all should feel privileged :lol:

Plus swingman people have invaded those groups. Feels like NT is the last stronghold for real jersey heads. Not saying you can't buy swingman, but the swingman pride movement is a calamity.

Deklef Schrimps Deklef Schrimps you read my mind on the jersey groups. You summed up the FB groups perfectly. Crappy outfits, swingmans galore, and people trying to normalize fakes and getting mad when you call them out on it.

Let me also not forget the flakers and time wasters on them when you list something for sale.

They switched to dri-fit I think around 2005 or 2006. The Mesh looked so nice though, especially with the subtle stripes running down the jerseys.

I would’ve got that navy Nets jersey had they did it in mesh instead of Dri-fit. I recently picked up a grey champion kidd authentic. I always loved that style jersey.

They switched to dri-fit I think around 2005 or 2006. The Mesh looked so nice though, especially with the subtle stripes running down the jerseys.

ya my friend had the navy swingman mesh ones... thought the side was sick with the design

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom