Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not looking to spend over $100 on a baseball jersey.

Last mlb jersey i copped was the 2001 ripken on the last $100 all jersey sale

Nothing good in size M. Either cats were camping on their comps and cleaned up right away or the usual M&N never has sizes in good stuff once sales come around.

Nothing good in size M. Either cats were camping on their comps and cleaned up right away or the usual M&N never has sizes in good stuff once sales come around.

They're cleaning out their remaining stock so you have to take into account that there weren't many sizes left to begin with.

Really wana cop a Jackie Robinson and Rickey Henderson but been spending a little much lately ugghhh...good sale tho!

edit..
caved and copped the Henderson lol....

Last edited:
^^dope almost pulled on that jacket. Settled for an 86 mets home Gooden and 93 white sox road BoJack.

^^dope almost pulled on that jacket. Settled for an 86 mets home Gooden and 93 white sox road BoJack.

I've been wanting an 86 Gooden for the longest to frame, but I keep sleeping whenever they have sz. 44's. I have one in a sz. 52 and got it tailored, but it doesn't have the nameplate on the back. I bought it direct from M&N when they first came out and they didn't come with nameplates at the time. Anybody know if this ever happened with other jerseys?

Damn so many jerseys I want but I just gonna get Ozzie Smith blue one I guess.
Nvm no 40 for the blue one.

Last edited:
Can someone help me out with the fit of the mlb button ups? I'm usually a 40 in nba jerseys

I've been wanting an 86 Gooden for the longest to frame, but I keep sleeping whenever they have sz. 44's. I have one in a sz. 52 and got it tailored, but it doesn't have the nameplate on the back. I bought it direct from M&N when they first came out and they didn't come with nameplates at the time. Anybody know if this ever happened with other jerseys?

I actually wanted the strawberry joint but they dont have 48.

All this 86 Mets talk got me thinking about this pic Doc, Strawberry & Iron Mike
pimp.gif

Blog-377-Mike-Tyson-Bio-Photos-a-copy.jpg

Anybody tried on a Nike NFL jersey and a M&N throwback? I find the medium in Nike runs big just wondering what the M&N ones will be like.

Thinking about a 49ers Rice or Sanders and I'm off current jerseys since Patrick Willis abruptly retired

Anybody tried on a Nike NFL jersey and a M&N throwback? I find the medium in Nike runs big just wondering what the M&N ones will be like.

Thinking about a 49ers Rice or Sanders and I'm off current jerseys since Patrick Willis abruptly retired
I have a Nike elite and M&N. M&Ns are wider in the body and sleeves. Length are about the same tho..

Back
Top Bottom