Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have a Nike elite and M&N. M&Ns are wider in the body and sleeves. Length are about the same tho..
For me it's the opposite my Nike jersey is wider than the Mitchell and ness I think the sleeves are a little bigger on the Mitchell and ness. But overall a 44 Nike fits me better than a 44 M&N

I have a Nike elite and M&N. M&Ns are wider in the body and sleeves. Length are about the same tho..

For me it's the opposite my Nike jersey is wider than the Mitchell and ness I think the sleeves are a little bigger on the Mitchell and ness. But overall a 44 Nike fits me better than a 44 M&N

I forgot to specify, I have a Nike limited jersey (the middle one that retails for $150). The elites are cool but I don't play in the NFL and do not need those specifications.

Thanks a lot for the help. If anyone can compare Nike limited jerseys with M&N throwbacks, holla at me

I can't wait for this to arrive.
7229_425_92osmit_1.jpg

How do the M&N Baseball jerseys fit? If I wear Large in T-shirts should I get a 44 or 48? Do they fit snug? I am currently looking at getting a wool flannel throwback. Thanks.

Last edited:
How do the M&N Baseball jerseys fit? If I wear Large in T-shirts should I get a 44 or 48? Do they fit snug? I am currently looking at getting a wool flannel throwback. Thanks.

Get a Large. You will be swimming in a 48. Found that out the hard way.

Yeah the processing is taking too long...
Edit-I just got an email that my order shipped lol

Last edited:
I don't get why my package have to go through Iowa then Illinois instead of coming
straight from Iowa every time I order something from M&N.

Back
Top Bottom