Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mad I waited to pull trigger on that powder blue Ozzie Cardinals and the Gray Bo jack Sox... both sold out in my size now

smh @myself

:smh:

My jersey arrived today.
12070984_924625134279682_855523410_n.jpg

View media item 1756508

Last edited:
What size would be best in the wool mlb jerseys?

Im 6'0 180 on the skinny side, sorta lanky lol

Im looking for something more fitted maybe with he ability to throw a hoody underneath, Medium or Small?

Thanks for the help

Im looking for something more fitted maybe with he ability to throw a hoody underneath, Medium or Small?

Thanks for the help

I'm about same build 180 6"1 and so just ordered a Med....I seriously doubt a hoody underneath will work....my guess is that the jersey by itself will be a fitted look....my nba in a M is somewhat fitted....jersey was delivered so when I get home I can let you know the exact fit....

Came home to the Medium Nolan Ryan waiting for me. Lifelong Phillies fan but have always had my eye on this jersey. $150 well spent....

Thanks for the help

I'm about same build 180 6"1 and so just ordered a Med....I seriously doubt a hoody underneath will work....my guess is that the jersey by itself will be a fitted look....my nba in a M is somewhat fitted....jersey was delivered so when I get home I can let you know the exact fit....
You gonna want a L, not a M.
def. get a large.

A hoodie aint making it under a medium, trust 
laugh.gif

That Astros looking cleeeean. Damn getting jealous mine still hasnt arrived lol

Nice Nolan Ryan and Ozzie Smith jerseys.

I missed out on the BP Jacket I had my eye on - picked this up as a consolation. 
mean.gif

Favorite team out of the three championship runs.

Got an email from M&N saying my order is on hold due to incomplete address. Checked and its the same address theyve shipped to twice before, matter fact I had something delivered by UPS couple days ago. Turns out FedEx left 3 notices but never buzzed my apt (my mother was home sick last 2days and didnt get a buzz). Smh FedEx some dookie

Back
Top Bottom