Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Has anyone else noticed that M&N pulled down most of their authentic NBA shorts? I hope it's not just an issue on my end....
Yeah the website is jacked right now but if you search “authentic shorts” they all show up. I’m hoping it’s because they’re adding in more styles. They restocked the AI rookie home shorts and the ‘99 blue alt Sixers.

Screenshot_20220520-171616_Samsung Internet.jpg

Any exclusions? There are some tempting things on there
Doesn’t seem to work on Wade or Shaq M&N authentics, that or the code expired. At first it seemed to work but as you go through the check out steps it doesn’t.

This code is always out there but doesn’t seem to work for M&N authentics.

Heat 40 code works on city authentic. I want one, but they all have those burn marks from the Advertisement patch application smh

Saw that, not fan of green jerseys but if they make a white or grey. Might be first MLB jersey.

Everyone hates him, kinda dope to have. Still would want a McGuire too

Y’all aint completing the transaction once you get to the final stage/screen it cancels out the code. It will except the code but won’t let you checkout……. did anyone actually purchase the Tim bug jersey.

Unfortunately, it's basically routine for retailers to get stingy with honoring discount codes that they don't expect outsiders to know about by making them invalid once they see a big influx of orders with the codes being used on them.

It's always nice for the peeps who can successfully order with the codes to save, but it always sucks for the ones who are too late to the deal.

^^^ I have been carting and putting codes in for the last month on Miami Heat store for the Tim hardaway. The codes never work so I’m calling 🧢, on those who said they purchased the jersey with discount. This site in particular will let you enter the code but won’t let you check out Mitchell and ness items.

therealest1 therealest1 you’re right sites like fanatics and Mitchell and Ness will disable codes or certain items eligibility but TMHS won’t let you use codes on Mitchell and Ness authentic‘s.

Back
Top Bottom