Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

e6cdbfbf-b86a-4b53-b2d4-de254482693d.jpeg
c5e151bc-2b90-4923-a720-0a7a713743f1.jpeg
For my son’s 3rd bday, for him, wasnt sure what came In Toddler size so I copped him a bootleg one off Amazon

Mine is realy tho lol

Love that they restocked the wool jerseys

Was just about to say the same. Glad I got an Ernie Banks before the last round went away, but very glad to see a few come back. Ebbets can't do the MLB stuff, so M&N gotta be the ones to do it.

I've always been ready to die on the wide shoulder hill. That 01' Finals dazzle material is just too magical. But I'm very curious to see how they'd look with Nike's current template when/if the 76ers finally do decide to bring them back as an alt.

Was procrastinating with the 25% sale last week and totally forgot to pull the trigger on this, so if anyone knows any good sales going on for an L(44), lmk.

~edit- nevermind, looks like it's 30% right now. Nice!

ajy4gs18103-p76roya99iv_1.jpg

Last edited:
I've always been ready to die on the wide shoulder hill. That 01' Finals dazzle material is just too magical. But I'm very curious to see how they'd look with Nike's current template when/if the 76ers finally do decide to bring them back as an alt.
Yeah there’s definitely some nostalgia with wide shoulder dazzle material jerseys for me I remember being awe struck seeing the authentics at specialty sports stores as a kid 😂

Back
Top Bottom