Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Poorman swingman today at a JB event, should of did Aquas but wore those other night

Not M&N but been rocking lot of Minor league Hockey jerseys and Hockey Jersey in general, once ya say M&N quality is up to par, will cop!

Made it to M&N flagship store ig this week, weekly for KingScrill619 KingScrill619 !!

IMG_8057.jpeg
IMG_7692.jpeg
IMG_7689.jpeg
IMG_7637.jpeg
IMG_7645.jpeg
IMG_7643.jpeg
IMG_7315.jpeg
IMG_7312.jpeg
IMG_8080.jpeg

Glad CB1/4 is gettin’ love.

People forget before the blood cots ended his seasons back to back (14-15 and 15-16), he still made the All Star team and his numbers spiked higher post Miami Bron. And we all know the work he put in in Toronto.

Anyone ever returned something to M and N and instead of delivering the package the tracking said available for pick up at the post office?

How the hell did that happen!?
It's a company address i sent i to, not a person... SMH

i wrote to M&N customer service that they must pick up my package so i can get refunded...... oh yeah, i am sure the reply will be: yes, we will go and do that :rolleyes:

I am in Europe, so i can't even write to USPS..... their online forms are only for US senders and shippers.

Anyone ever returned something to M and N and instead of delivering the package the tracking said available for pick up at the post office?

How the hell did that happen!?
It's a company address i sent i to, not a person... SMH

i wrote to M&N customer service that they must pick up my package so i can get refunded...... oh yeah, i am sure the reply will be: yes, we will go and do that :rolleyes:

I am in Europe, so i can't even write to USPS..... their online forms are only for US senders and shippers.
Likely means someone is picking it up for them. So that it gets counted as a return. Sometimes when I send stuff back to fanatics it says this.

Likely means someone is picking it up for them. So that it gets counted as a return. Sometimes when I send stuff back to fanatics it says this.
I hope you are right........
i wrote them and said, hey you need to pick it up at the post office.
Look at the reply from "Jerry"
-
Hello.
I'd be happy to help you with this.

This return looks to be in processing for you currently.

Refunds typically post back to the account used at checkout within 10-14 business days from the day after the shipment shows delivered to our warehouse facility in California.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions and have a good day.
Thanks.

Absolute idiotic response, when the tracking still says it needs to be picked up.
-
Of course the refund is not in process, when they haven't even received it.
What the hell is he talking about.
Just lies, which is easy to do to a international customer who can't do ****, and not even contact USPS, because their online forms only work for US based customers. ..

Disgraceful customer service from M&N

Last edited:
I hope you are right........
i wrote them and said, hey you need to pick it up at the post office.
Look at the reply from "Jerry"
-
Hello.
I'd be happy to help you with this.

This return looks to be in processing for you currently.

Refunds typically post back to the account used at checkout within 10-14 business days from the day after the shipment shows delivered to our warehouse facility in California.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions and have a good day.
Thanks.

Absolute idiotic response, when the tracking still says it needs to be picked up.
-
Of course the refund is not in process, when they haven't even received it.
What the hell is he talking about.
Just lies, which is easy to do to a international customer who can't do ****, and not even contact USPS, because their online forms only work for US based customers. ..

Disgraceful customer service from M&N
Jerry is the guy in charge, be grateful he’s the one answering you

Took forever but I had to chargeback then M&N stated they never got it even though I showed proof. Finally he contacted me back once I showed him proof he said he’s not sure why I wasn’t refunded and processed it for me

It was a pain

Jerry is the guy in charge, be grateful he’s the one answering you

Took forever but I had to chargeback then M&N stated they never got it even though I showed proof. Finally he contacted me back once I showed him proof he said he’s not sure why I wasn’t refunded and processed it for me

It was a pain
Thanks for the info man .......... :emoji_thumbsup:

they do have brutal customer service alright!

Back
Top Bottom