Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Unfortunately, yes. :lol: :angry:

I think the OP was complaining the numbers are not proportional to the garment. And I think he has a valid point.

You're kinda correct. It's not only about being proportional, it's about being accurate. Those numbers should be about 8 inches or so if we're talking accuracy. These are like 6 inches, and it's a major, noticeable difference. The Mariners were definitely not rocking 6 inch numbers on their jerseys.

Pickup from the recent sale, super fire in person
9D946EBD-6EA2-4491-AB38-1D81E8336C05.jpeg
1A5FDF63-9B13-40BF-AA42-B769F1449BC8.jpeg

Magic ‘92 ASG been back in production for awhile, or did it just drop? Either way, glad it’s back.

C3EDDA58-7ADB-4356-99E9-A7242E27E3D5.jpeg

I got them on the Nike+ app…. style DH4287-100 “Jordan Essentials” Crew Socks 6 pairs

I got my 49ers shorts from the oneness sale also and I got to say, they look much better in person. The stock photos don't do them justice. It's mainly the lettering/stitching detail and shine that you don't see in stock photos.

Has anyone else noticed that M&N pulled down most of their authentic NBA shorts? I hope it's not just an issue on my end....

Back
Top Bottom