Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know everyone here likes authentic sneak peeks. Get ready for the Heatles 👀
C77FDE61-926F-417D-B665-7AD52C169C4E.jpeg
If they release a white hot or back in black LeBron authentic, I’m purchasing on the first day.

On one hand it’s crazy to think m&n is about to start making Rev 30 era authentics now.

But then when I really think about it. It’s not that far fetched. Back in 2002 they were making 1996-97 50th anniversary nba jerseys which were only 5-6 years remove. They also had a decent amount of nfl jerseys from the 1994 75th anniversary season out at that time.

Almost 7 years since that game. Was almost the same timespan on the rookie sophomore Durant and Westbrook no?

Melo Knicks or nothing.
From Tru C....NOT! 😭

Picked this up from eBay $120 steal. Less jock tags.

PXL_20220314_212008270.jpg PXL_20220314_212018902.MP.jpg
Jersey is so fire.

I put it on sale for like 2 seconds because I wanted to cop this other jersey and I don't want to go too crazy with my collection.

Then I looked at it and said to myself "You're bugging bro" :lol:

I kept it of course and still copped the other piece. It's on the way... :lol:

I admit I'm finally posting the 1997 NBA All-Star Game Michael Jordan jersey that I got last September because I finally got the correlating Jordan XII Playoff to wear it with. Perhaps getting the jersey in anticipation of the re-release of these shoes was good luck because I was able to get them on reserve via the Foot Locker app last week.
IMG_5959.JPG
IMG_5968.JPG

I got a damn great deal on the jersey too.

Seeing these photos online and the anticipation of these shoes being re-released this year motivated me to get the jersey last September.
97ASGMJ1.jpg
97ASGMJ2.jpg
97ASGMJ3.jpg

Last edited:
Mitchell & Ness restocked the 98-99 Jazz alternate swingman shorts. I don’t think I’ve seen them on the site since late 2019.

I picked a pair up at the Jazz team store.
14E66FA3-4A5D-414B-BB3B-CBB7DC929437.jpeg

Last edited:
Completed my Kobe collection with the royal blue jersey, picked up during the BSTN All-Star sale.
D4EA98B9-81A2-467F-88D5-A1BF1008DBF2.jpeg

As a Jazz fan, no other player, besides MJ, was as terrifying to watch against Utah. No. 24 always broke my heart.

From 2008-2010, the Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer Jazz were knocked out of the playoffs in three consecutive years by Kobe and the Lakers.

He was the perfect villain for the glitz and glamor Lakers against the small-market Jazz.

I hated watching him against the Jazz, but I respected his game so much. He remains one of the best players I’ve ever seen in person.

I was lucky enough to attend a lot of Lakers-Jazz games, including playoff games, and the energy in the building was always much higher when Kobe was in town.

It was fitting that his final 60-point performance came against Utah. With the Jazz out of playoff contention, even I was cheering for one last vintage performance.

One of my favorite sports memories is attending his final game in Salt Lake. After years of the Utah crowd booing him, we all paid respect and gave him a standing ovation when he checked out of the game.

The “Love/Hate” tribute the Jazz showed on
Video board before his final introduction in Utah was perfect. Check it out if you haven’t seen it.

Back
Top Bottom