Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

https://archive.org/web/

A cool site to look at the old M&N website.

I miss their old stock pics :lol:

So many jerseys I want to buy from that old site...

Forgot they had a Kurt Rambis Lakers authentic :rofl:
Thank you for this. This is amazing. I remember going on M&N and they didn't even have inventory to sell directly. They had that goofy *** dude with the Terry Bradshaw road white jersey smiling and it just made me more mad because I wanted that jersey too lol

It’s always funny seeing people trying to sell garbage like this. Dude is asking $50. 😂😂😂

466D4A38-48F0-4868-B517-724F0B9FF095.png
FF5E3EAE-0D33-4D2D-95BA-8B0D464676CB.png
93D315BB-E939-4BF6-A693-2B97AD5250AA.png

I used to work at a jersey spot during the jersey era. I remember dudes coming in complaining about the prices talking about they had a guy they could get any jersey from for $50. They would get mad too when you would tell them to get the hell outta here with that Gardena swap meet junk lmao.

Aside from buying everything in extremely way too big sizes, that was a real fun time. Crazy to think that was 20 years ago.

I used to work at a jersey spot during the jersey era. I remember dudes coming in complaining about the prices talking about they had a guy they could get any jersey from for $50. They would get mad too when you would tell them to get the hell outta here with that Gardena swap meet junk lmao.

Aside from buying everything in extremely way too big sizes, that was a real fun time. Crazy to think that was 20 years ago.
I still have people tell me now… I can get the same thing for $20. And then they show up with some off colored fake.

I still have people tell me now… I can get the same thing for $20. And then they show up with some off colored fake.

To this day it makes me laugh when people say this crap. Not just with jerseys, but with sneakers as well. At this point. I just like playing along with it and asking them all sorts of random questions.

Like you mean to tell me that you of all people have access to all these highly sought after releases for well below retail. Like how did that happen. How come you aren’t wearing any of this stuff you have access to which people would really want (if it was real), why aren’t you making a killing reselling the stuff since you can get it for $20 while it retails for way more etc.

Man, I have Reds season tickets and the amount of absolute garbage I see every game makes my head hurt. :rofl:

I don't even get mad at M&N store employees. I view them like I view footlocker employees when I walk in the store lol. When I do go to the store, I just look around and don't need much help, I don't bother them much really unless I'm looking for something specific I don't see. I don't even bring up any inconsistencies when I'm there.

I don't even get mad at M&N store employees. I view them like I view footlocker employees when I walk in the store lol. When I do go to the store, I just look around and don't need much help, I don't bother them much really unless I'm looking for something specific I don't see. I don't even bring up any inconsistencies when I'm there.

That’s how I am. The times I’ve been to the flagship store, they’ve been cool to me. They’ve been helpful when I’ve done phone orders as well. I know they show love to some of the regulars in all the fb groups as well.

It’s mainly on Instagram where I’ve seen them getting defensive in the comments. That Jordan #12 jersey comes to mind more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom