Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

releasing in store on Saturday, fcfs
Screenshot_20200910-125954.png

Just went in my local Hibbets and they had the blue Kobe and the 81 point Kobe jerseys in stock. Hopefully I can grab them on a discount soon

In order for the shorts to be accurate though, they won’t be baggy af like all of the shorts we’re accustomed to now. When Money was at UNC, they wore them daisy dukes. I wonder what type of cut they release if we get shorts too.
Negative
They won’t be poom poom sized.
just look at the older run of shorts like the suns/pistons/bulls from 80’s retro.
If they did they would sit.
We getting same sizing as all previous MNN authentic shorts released(idk how renegades fit).

With Mitchell & Ness touching NCAA now, a Magic Johnson Spartans jersey is imminent after a Hoyas Iverson was released and a Tar Heels Jordan coming out soon.

It's a no-brainer with Magic because they've been producing so much of his stuff since the early 2000s heyday of throwback jerseys. And it's like he has an unofficial lifetime deal with them. I doubt they would ever lose his rights because he seems easy to deal with.

Would anyone get this if it's produced?
Spartans.jpg

Negative
They won’t be poom poom sized.
just look at the older run of shorts like the suns/pistons/bulls from 80’s retro.
If they did they would sit.
We getting same sizing as all previous MNN authentic shorts released(idk how renegades fit).

I didn’t think they would be accurate in cut and I do agree that a super high short wouldn’t move stock. It’s a shame they couldn’t find some middle ground though so they don’t look like what’s released in the baggy era.

I dont have any shorts from teams from the 80's but my 93 ASG's seem to be cut shorter/smaller than all my others.

Same for the 87/88 bulls shorts I tried on at the all star game. Didnt cop them cuz I felt the cut was too short for me.

So it's not a perfect representation but I do think they are working on a middle ground.

Last edited:
If they’re gonna do MSU they might as well do Indiana St. I wouldn’t mind 90s versions of Michigan, UNLV, UConn, Arizona among others.

With Mitchell & Ness touching NCAA now, a Magic Johnson Spartans jersey is imminent after a Hoyas Iverson was released and a Tar Heels Jordan coming out soon.

It's a no-brainer with Magic because they've been producing so much of his stuff since the early 2000s heyday of throwback jerseys. And it's like he has an unofficial lifetime deal with them. I doubt they would ever lose his rights because he seems easy to deal with.

Would anyone get this if it's produced?
Spartans.jpg

1St day. Go green all day

I have like 10 pairs of authentic shorts, all of em XL... I just got the red Bulls in a Large, and XL to see what I preferred.... I think ima keep the Large. I’m not gonna trip over the rest of my XLs but that kind of sucks, ima get Larges moving forward tho

Back
Top Bottom