Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Pet peeve of mine, I hate when the jersey sits on the shoulders like this.

I got a couple like this and it irks me when I throw it on.

96A06A10-9100-4FCE-8389-04107C468C8B.jpeg

Passing on that UNC jordan.

Still think this is one of the best UNC Jordan jerseys they made. I still have it somewhere....

2e09d0046967269e95f3c7fa14c46f6e.jpg

How very hat surgeon-esque of you.
I just realized it now. But my extra pair of white Bulls shorts has the NBA logo on the back smh.

I wouldn’t be as annoyed if Mitchell and Ness wasn’t an absolute **** show when it comes to returns. I put them on eBay for $130 because I rather just bite the bullet with the seller fees over waiting a few weeks to wait for a return on a defective product.

99F61A79-3BA9-48EE-B76D-51F87860106E.jpeg
9A31D5CC-CFFB-47F4-A3FA-989B35BAA98E.jpeg
M&n smoking fentanyl

It's true what has been said about the stupidly oversized sleeves of the Rams Eric Dickerson jersey. Perhaps it's not ideal to get one if anyone is interested because it's a losing situation overall.

I got the right size for what I wear with Mitchell & Ness authentic NFL jerseys but the sleeves are so big, they actually go past my elbows! And they're baggy like some damn bell bottom sleeves.

So if you get one size smaller in order to get the sleeves smaller, then you'll be wearing something tight as a bad trade-off. You basically won't get the right fit either way with this jersey.

I have no idea why M & N cut it awkwardly like this. Perhaps they tried to replicate how Dickerson had his sleeves tailored to his liking and to fit his shoulder pads. That's so asinine on their part if that was their reason because we're consumers wearing jerseys as street clothes, not to step on a field with equipment underneath. 🙄

Perhaps these pictures can show that the sleeves are cut way too big. Hopefully this will get purged for something useful.
IMG_4344.JPG
IMG_4345.JPG
IMG_4346.JPG
All of my Niners Authentic jerseys from M&N run so big I had to get rid most of them. Now I only keep my favorites like Terrell Owens, Deion Sanders & Jerry Rice. The Rice jersey in a medium felt like a XL and had to get a Small *runs like my Nike Limited 49er jerseys size medium*

Oneness canceled and refunded my order at my request? Wth I didn’t request to cancel. Anyone else get this?

Earlier this year, when they had a 60% off, i bought a pair of USA Authentics & the practice shorts for $90.00 shipped.

Later the next day, randomly, they cancelled the USA without notice & kept the other order active & kept the shipping charges at $16 for one pair of shorts, practice ones at that. :lol:

I emailed them about the no notice cancellation & their response was it was an inventory error. They didn't have them in stock, but I just didn't believe that story.
Told them just cancel my whole order.

That's why i don't really buy from them unless their price is more favorable than a competitor.
They just do what they feel like. :smh:

PO

It's surprisingly good! I'll have to dig it out of the closet on the weekend and post some pics up. It was a pretty good mesh with tackle twill numbers/lettering. Was quite satisfactory and the price wasn't too bad for it's time. They made the home version too a few years later, early 2000's I believe, which I also picked up. It was on par with the road version.

I believe it was the sky blue one I saw in the '90s and it looked good, almost like a game jersey I swear. But I didn't look at it closely when I saw it at that store. I vaguely recall those Nike Tar Heels throwback jerseys in the '90s, and that's way before Jordan Brand became their supplier although it's still Nike in general.

Pet peeve of mine, I hate when the jersey sits on the shoulders like this.

I got a couple like this and it irks me when I throw it on.

96A06A10-9100-4FCE-8389-04107C468C8B.jpeg

I swear that's somewhat possible with basketball jerseys since Mitchell & Ness began inaccurately cutting the shoulders a little bit wider than normal.

its slightly crooked but not completely misplaced

still wearable w/o being an eyesore

I agree it's slightly off on that Champion version, but not as bad as the Mitchell & Ness version manufactured this year.

All of my Niners Authentic jerseys from M&N run so big I had to get rid most of them. Now I only keep my favorites like Terrell Owens, Deion Sanders & Jerry Rice. The Rice jersey in a medium felt like a XL and had to get a Small *runs like my Nike Limited 49er jerseys size medium*

That's been a common discrepancy with Mitchell & Ness NFL authentic jerseys, they're cut one size larger than their labeled sizes so you have to go one size down. Like I wear XXL with jerseys, but I have to wear XL with M & N NFL jerseys.

The only problem with that Rams Dickerson jersey were the sleeves being stupidly oversized, but the body size was fine. Otherwise all the other M & N NFL jerseys I have fit fine and the sleeves aren't oversized, but cut normal and don't go past my elbows.

I'm deviating today from my usual NBA stuff.

I'm glad I finally got a Fernando Valenzuela jersey as a Dodgers fan. I got so sick of seeing fakes in public for years now and at Dodger Stadium when I used to attend Dodgers games. 😠👎

But the bad thing is I won't be able to wear it to the ballpark because I can no longer attend games due to acrimony over there with my habits of moving down to better lower row seats. 🙄

This year I just learned they also make a gray version so I hope I can get that one too. And I hope I can get an accurate Cooperstown Collection 1980s Dodgers fitted hat to go with this.
IMG_4370.JPG
IMG_4371.JPG

The 1981 Los Angeles Bicentennial patch on this is cool. I was curious about it and decided to do research.
IMG_4372.JPG

How is the fit on the authentic shorts size 40 waist what is a recommended size 🤔
I'm a 36-ish waist and get a Medium in authentic shorts, as I prefer them a little shorter vs longer, and the waist band is fairly accommodating. A Large would fit me totally fine as well. For a 40 inch waist, I'd say L-XL depending on how you like them to fit...could likely even go XXL if you're into super baggy. Again, the waist stretches a lot if needed.

Back
Top Bottom