Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

mail day...the mayor of sac town

29413CC7-DA29-43F8-84DC-4E83BF95EF8C.jpeg
Got the black Nash and purple KJ.

Both jerseys are fire but KJ is a much cooler player to have compared to Nash imo.

Saw some sizing questions about the Georgetown Iverson jersey, and saw someone say they thought it ran small. Got mine in today, and it definitely doesn't run small, but it does fit kinda weird. As a matter of fact, it actually measures out about 1.5 inches bigger than my other 52's. No taper that I can see, and it appears to be a straight cut. The issue seems to be that, once again, M&N doesn't know how to do their armholes properly. On top of the openings being cut too high, the trim is really thick, which makes it fit weird under your arms. Just my 2 cents.

Got the black Nash and purple KJ.

Both jerseys are fire but KJ is a much cooler player to have compared to Nash imo.

No Suns jerseys for me because I'm a Lakers fan. 😆👎

Barkley >

Although I hate the Suns, didn't they make a Suns jersey of Barkley in limited quantity years ago? And weren't they only sold at the team arena store? Someone please give me clarity.

Saw some sizing questions about the Georgetown Iverson jersey, and saw someone say they thought it ran small. Got mine in today, and it definitely doesn't run small, but it does fit kinda weird. As a matter of fact, it actually measures out about 1.5 inches bigger than my other 52's. No taper that I can see, and it appears to be a straight cut. The issue seems to be that, once again, M&N doesn't know how to do their armholes properly. On top of the openings being cut too high, the trim is really thick, which makes it fit weird under your arms. Just my 2 cents.

Size of the trimmings around the armholes and the part atop the shoulders are wider than they should be have been issues plaguing Mitchell & Ness authentic basketball jerseys since the last decade that clearly haven't been rectified in the present. 🙄

Anybody here ran into someone rocking the same jersey out on the public as you do😁 Im not talking about Kobe jerseys which are very popular right now considering what happened or attending your state’s sports game in which everyone is representing their team. With all these Georgetown A.I. pickups would it be awesome if you stumbled across with someone rocking them as you do haha

Man the majority of people here rock fakes so I’m just excited if I see someone else rocking a real jersey. Doubt I’d ever run into anyone with the same jersey as me.

Eh

Randomly got UPS shipping for my shorts... No shipping confirmation email or anything. We really doing this M&N?

Back
Top Bottom