Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm not sponsored or liked by the moderation team as someone implicated. They don't always like me either.

I don't need to talk down on people to validate myself. I only refer to products and convey any dissatisfaction with them. I never made it personal like some accused since I literally don't know anyone on here.

It's ironic that many on here have disparaged swingman or brands and their flaws in the past, but I'm the main villain just because I'm the most vocal and convey things differently.

Whenever I sounded off on something, it was never about making myself feel superior like some implied. I was just honest about specific things or issues. How can I feel superior when I have flaws and hardships myself? Possessing particular products doesn't make me superior. I just acquired items because I liked them and there were favorable deals on them. My validation comes from surviving and advancing in real life.

If some think I come off offensive, that's nothing because there are filters on this site so it's a censored version of me on here. You ain't going to want to know how I really am in real life if you're sensitive. But enough about me because I want to read about informative things, see inquiries, and pictures.

How long is it going to take the Fanatics and Foot sites to get the white Olympic jerseys. Its been forever.

This set does not disappoint. I kinda wish I had bought the Swingman shorts too just for the pockets:lol:

D619F481-819E-498F-8A1A-DC5FBF776B3A.jpeg

Finally got tracking for my red and black bulls shorts today. I swear, ordering from mitchell and ness is like an abusive relationship. I know they’re going to take their sweet *** time shipping my stuff and their customer service/communication is trash. But I keep coming back for more when that 20% code works and free shipping comes with it.

Finally got tracking for my red and black bulls shorts today. I swear, ordering from mitchell and ness is like an abusive relationship. I know they’re going to take their sweet *** time shipping my stuff and their customer service/communication is trash. But I keep coming back for more when that 20% code works and free shipping comes with it.
Smh man up
F them lol

Smh man up
F them lol

if I ever had any return issues or some of the other horror stories I’ve seen members have on here, my credit card chargeback game is on point.

but unless that white Penny restocks soon or they ever release the 01-02 MPLS Kobe jersey, I’m done buying stuff from them for a while.

UPS is *** with my '96 alt laker shorts. Had this as the update since the 4th " A late UPS trailer arrival has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. "

I feel '90s Magic jerseys with the pinstripes are better than all their other designs although the one with the stars all over them that came afterward was nice too.

I wish Mitchell & Ness rehashes all 3 colors of Penny Hardaway in 1996-97 with the gold NBA logos on them. That's somewhat significant since the Foamposite came out that season too.
IMG_4403.JPG
IMG_4404.JPG

I regret waiting not copping the Georgetown shorts to complete the set, any other sites have them?

😆 at a lot of people on here who are fashion police trying to dictate what kind of attire is acceptable or unacceptable because someone else's preferences diverges from theirs. We're free to dress how we want since it's street clothes we're dealing with.

This is actually funny that it's so important to people on here about my dress code after I divulged it 2 days ago. I can't believe people are still so focused on my attire or speculated wrongly about my clothing.

Here's clarity, no I don't wear those mashup jeans, I have pictures coming of the 50 jerseys I have despite someone claiming I only have an Iverson jersey, I don't need to post a picture of me dressed up for validation from virtual people on this website.

@KingScrill619 is an ideal example that people still wear jean shorts in 2020 despite some people stigmatizing them. The hypocrisy is hilarious because a lot of the same people stigmatizing them actually gave him likes and whatnot! I see it's not an issue if he wears them, but it's a stigma when it's tied to me. I guess I pissed off sensitive people so I'm in the wrong for wearing them. Right, I get it.

I dress similar to this gentleman. But I wear a white t-shirt underneath and prefer no rips on shorts myself. There's nothing wrong with jean shorts because this brother pulled it off right.
User1.jpeg
User2.jpeg
What I picture you dressed like.
57D5DBAD-56A5-4AA7-AB6E-8C4B509B4BBA.jpeg

similar to the homie but not similar at the same time.

What I picture you dressed like.
57D5DBAD-56A5-4AA7-AB6E-8C4B509B4BBA.jpeg

similar to the homie but not similar at the same time.

Good envisioning my man! Smart and alert like a German Shepherd. Your crystal ball is almost accurate. 🔮👍

But I don't dress up with that 2000s vibe of stupidly oversized clothing now like I did that decade. I can't believe I was stupid enough to wear my clothes that big! 🤦‍♂️

I still wear my street clothes oversized like I did in the '90s as long as it ain't 3XL or 4XL. Perhaps wearing oversized clothes came in handy now because I gained weight during this lockdown life since March!

I had one on my eBay watchlist sitting at $89 for probably 6-8 months, but I never had a rev30 and thought 3xl was for 400 pounders smh

Maaan, I had that very conversation with 2 friends when the Rev30's first dropped. I somehow found the actual measurements and saw the 3XL Rev30 barely measured out to 48. It was like a 49.6 or something crazy, so I bought the 3XL. Problem was, 2XL to 3XL was where the $50 price bump started and they were cheapasses. I had 2 bigger friends that wore 2XL and 3XL in Swimgman asking me about the sizing. I laid the jerseys out next to each other with tape measures and the whole deal, and these idiots still went ahead and bought their regular sizes. The 2XL guy never once wore his, and the 3XL guy tried once and looked like a sausage that was about to pop. :lol:

when did those release anyway?!?1 and were they a quickstrike? i didn't even know they came out smh

when did those release anyway?!?1 and were they a quickstrike? i didn't even know they came out smh
The Georgetown set?
Last week sometime...just happened to check the thread here right on time. But if you follow MN on ig, you'll get the heads up

Back
Top Bottom