Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I've been wanting both of these for almost 20 years now. Too bad Charles Barkley has been complicated to deal with for Mitchell & Ness. I'm so sick of seeing eBay flooded with fakes of these forever now.
Chuck3.jpg
Chuck2.jpg

I wouldn't be interested in these if M & N miraculously secured his rights. These 76ers jerseys were cartoon pajama tops to me. They became sorry when they changed to this style and resulted in Barkley forcing a trade. I actually vaguely recall he wore #32 in these to honor Magic Johnson. Would anyone get one of these if they made them?
Chuck4.jpg

Chuck5.jpg

Didn't M & N make the initial 76ers style Barkley wore and his Suns jerseys a long time ago for a brief period? Weren't they limited? Weren't the Suns jerseys only sold at their home arena store?

I've been wanting both of these for almost 20 years now. Too bad Charles Barkley has been complicated to deal with for Mitchell & Ness. I'm so sick of seeing eBay flooded with fakes of these forever now.
Chuck3.jpg
Chuck2.jpg

I wouldn't be interested in these if M & N miraculously secured his rights. These 76ers jerseys were cartoon pajama tops to me. They became sorry when they changed to this style and resulted in Barkley forcing a trade. I actually vaguely recall he wore #32 in these to honor Magic Johnson. Would anyone get one of these if they made them?
Chuck4.jpg

Chuck5.jpg

Didn't M & N make the initial 76ers style Barkley wore and his Suns jerseys a long time ago for a brief period? Weren't they limited? Weren't the Suns jerseys only sold at their home arena store?
I like the red one. Can’t stand the white one.

denim shorts >> swingman shorts

Denim shorts have been around way longer than imitation junk shorts that aren't durable with cheap lookalike logo patches that will peel off. More people in society wear denim shorts because it's standard.

But anyone has the liberty to wear poor quality shorts that's slightly a step above Halloween costume quality 19Nine shorts if it makes them happy.

wearing standard clothing >> poor quality shorts

Since this Mitchell & Ness thread has diverged into a debate about denim vs replica shorts with sewing, jeans in shorts or pants form has always been typical for society. But please feel free to wear your preference. I know I'm wearing mine.

Wearing jeans in any form don't make you look like a TV character handyman. Where did that asinine assessment come from? Allen Iverson looked normal wearing jeans although most wouldn't wear them that big now including himself. Does he look like a handyman on a TV show?
Denim1.png
Denim2.jpg

And jeans will always be around because he still wore them a few years ago.
Denim3.jpg

perfect Jerry logo placement, you don’t see these too often anymore

1599520160804.gif

Nice of you to compliment that acquisition of Pedro Navaja Pedro Navaja with your own spin. 😆👍

It seems like recently produced jerseys have been revised with a somewhat proper placement of the gold logos honestly. It seems like the misplaced gold logos occurred on the ones produced earlier this year. But the gold logos placed on stuff made this year have a darker gold, somewhat brownish color and have a bulkier look to them with the sewing execution.

I like the red one. Can’t stand the white one.

I would like to have both if those are ever produced. I actually like the white one better although I feel the red one will be more popular. Those '80s 76ers jerseys are classic. Too bad it's hard for Mitchell & Ness to secure Barkley's rights, and it looks like they don't make Dr. J anymore.

wearing standard clothing >> poor quality shorts

Since this Mitchell & Ness thread has diverged into a debate about denim vs replica shorts with sewing, jeans in shorts or pants form has always been typical for society. But please feel free to wear your preference. I know I'm wearing mine.

Wearing jeans in any form don't make you look like a TV character handyman. Where did that asinine assessment come from? Allen Iverson looked normal wearing jeans although most wouldn't wear them that big now including himself. Does he look like a handyman on a TV show?
Denim1.png
Denim2.jpg

And jeans will always be around because he still wore them a few years ago.
Denim3.jpg
My man with the audacity to reference A.I

Back
Top Bottom