Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Can I ask what the issue is with the rookie gold Kobe logo? I been searching the thread and can’t find whether it’s the placement or the shape or the colour ? Is there a comparison photo ?

Anytime dude posts
252A5D34-17EB-42F4-9BAC-94FEF378D56D.jpeg

😆 at a lot of people on here who are fashion police trying to dictate what kind of attire is acceptable or unacceptable because someone else's preferences diverges from theirs. We're free to dress how we want since it's street clothes we're dealing with.

This is actually funny that it's so important to people on here about my dress code after I divulged it 2 days ago. I can't believe people are still so focused on my attire or speculated wrongly about my clothing.

Here's clarity, no I don't wear those mashup jeans, I have pictures coming of the 50 jerseys I have despite someone claiming I only have an Iverson jersey, I don't need to post a picture of me dressed up for validation from virtual people on this website.

KingScrill619 KingScrill619 is an ideal example that people still wear jean shorts in 2020 despite some people stigmatizing them. The hypocrisy is hilarious because a lot of the same people stigmatizing them actually gave him likes and whatnot! I see it's not an issue if he wears them, but it's a stigma when it's tied to me. I guess I pissed off sensitive people so I'm in the wrong for wearing them. Right, I get it.

I dress similar to this gentleman. But I wear a white t-shirt underneath and prefer no rips on shorts myself. There's nothing wrong with jean shorts because this brother pulled it off right.
User1.jpeg
User2.jpeg

My man with the audacity to reference A.I

Whatever. I was conveying something with an identifiable individual.

Can I ask what the issue is with the rookie gold Kobe logo? I been searching the thread and can’t find whether it’s the placement or the shape or the colour ? Is there a comparison photo ?

It's all the things you mentioned.

The misplacement of the gold logo is common on the jerseys made this year. But I think the most recent wave that was manufactured have been revised with proper placement of the logo based on recent pictures I saw.

The gold color seems to be darker than it should be, more like brownish honestly. The shape looks bulkier due to the execution of the sewing.

It seems to be fine with jerseys made before 2020. I got both of mine in early 2018. I can tell mine were manufactured differently from recently finished products. Here's what the gold logos on them should look like ideally.
IMG_4365.JPG

😆 at a lot of people on here who are fashion police trying to dictate what kind of attire is acceptable or unacceptable because someone else's preferences diverges from theirs. We're free to dress how we want since it's street clothes we're dealing with.

This is actually funny that it's so important to people on here about my dress code after I divulged it 2 days ago. I can't believe people are still so focused on my attire or speculated wrongly about my clothing.

Here's clarity, no I don't wear those mashup jeans, I have pictures coming of the 50 jerseys I have despite someone claiming I only have an Iverson jersey, I don't need to post a picture of me dressed up for validation from virtual people on this website.

KingScrill619 KingScrill619 is an ideal example that people still wear jean shorts in 2020 despite some people stigmatizing them. The hypocrisy is hilarious because a lot of the same people stigmatizing them actually gave him likes and whatnot! I see it's not an issue if he wears them, but it's a stigma when it's tied to me. I guess I pissed off sensitive people so I'm in the wrong for wearing them. Right, I get it.

I dress similar to this gentleman. But I wear a white t-shirt underneath and prefer no rips on shorts myself. There's nothing wrong with jean shorts because this brother pulled it off right.
User1.jpeg
User2.jpeg

I don’t give a damn if you wear jean shorts or not. My problem is you want to talk about hypocrisy. You talk down to anyone that doesn’t wear authentics. You come for anyone that posts anything less, then you go on to say you don’t even own any authentics! You want anyone to feel inferior for having less. That’s fashion police 101.

All I see is people on here trying to help each other out. How it should be. Codes here, drops there. Dope fits all around. Except for you. You have a high and mighty complex to something you don’t even own nor contribute to. Guys here may not like swingman shorts, to each their own but no one tries to belittle anyone for having them other than you. You’re not the one wearing them, move on. Stop being negative and bringing the thread down day after day, week after week.

I don't care if you wear jorts. I don't care what anyone in here wears. I made that joke because you consistently trash each and every little thing. You bring so much negative energy to this thread. Every single company, jersey line, hell even things that have nothing to do with jerseys. You come along with your poop emojis and your horrible comparisons that are usually borderline offensive. You always trash people for reading comprehension, yet you're missing everyone's point. We don't care what you wear; stop bringing the negative energy bringing down this thread day in and day out with paragraphs upon paragraphs upon paragraphs about how crappy 19nine, swingman, adidas, reebok, wcw, the color green, nike, taco bell, public school system, every single little thing is. Enjoy your jorts while the next man enjoys his swingman shorts.

Whatever. I was conveying something with an identifiable individual.

It's all the things you mentioned.

The misplacement of the gold logo is common on the jerseys made this year. But I think the most recent wave that was manufactured have been revised with proper placement of the logo based on recent pictures I saw.

The gold color seems to be darker than it should be, more like brownish honestly. The shape looks bulkier due to the execution of the sewing.

It seems to be fine with jerseys made before 2020. I got both of mine in early 2018. I can tell mine were manufactured differently from recently finished products. Here's what the gold logos on them should look like ideally.
IMG_4365.JPG
4E031385-5143-40DF-8C44-52174E951816.png
Mine is a 2020 , seems ok

I wonder when they scrub this thread if they’ll realize what/who the common denominator is. I mean dude never brings anything positive to the thread. ****s all over what some ppl like/prefer and when ppl call him out gets sensitive and claims hypocrisy.

PRACTICE. WHAT. YOU. PREACH. All kinds of tone deaf and is never self aware.

I don’t give a damn if you wear jean shorts or not. My problem is you want to talk about hypocrisy. You talk down to anyone that doesn’t wear authentics. You come for anyone that posts anything less, then you go on to say you don’t even own any authentics! You want anyone to feel inferior for having less. That’s fashion police 101.

All I see is people on here trying to help each other out. How it should be. Codes here, drops there. Dope fits all around. Except for you. You have a high and mighty complex to something you don’t even own nor contribute to. Guys here may not like swingman shorts, to each their own but no one tries to belittle anyone for having them other than you. You’re not the one wearing them, move on. Stop being negative and bringing the thread down day after day, week after week.
I don't care if you wear jorts. I don't care what anyone in here wears. I made that joke because you consistently trash each and every little thing. You bring so much negative energy to this thread. Every single company, jersey line, hell even things that have nothing to do with jerseys. You come along with your poop emojis and your horrible comparisons that are usually borderline offensive. You always trash people for reading comprehension, yet you're missing everyone's point. We don't care what you wear; stop bringing the negative energy bringing down this thread day in and day out with paragraphs upon paragraphs upon paragraphs about how crappy 19nine, swingman, adidas, reebok, wcw, the color green, nike, taco bell, public school system, every single little thing is. Enjoy your jorts while the next man enjoys his swingman shorts.
The usual suspect lol
I wonder when they scrub this thread if they’ll realize what/who the common denominator is. I mean dude never brings anything positive to the thread. ****s all over what some ppl like/prefer and when ppl call him out gets sensitive and claims hypocrisy.

PRACTICE. WHAT. YOU. PREACH. All kinds of tone deaf and is never self aware.
He sponsored by NT. Mods. They let dude do whatever he wants on here. An he brings same energy to EVERY thread he’s in. NT mods love him

This is every week with dude. NT mods love misty 120s n parrot bay.

Mans has no confidence. How U talk high about ya self an post fit pic of some1 else to compare to how u dress. Lmfao. He’ll never post himself. prob burn thread down.

he has to talk down to u. So he can feel UP

Last edited:
This!!! How many times do we have to say use the ignore button.
I'm all for it at this point. but Using it or not, he's still gonna come in here and talk down to anyone posting anything he finds as cheap, knockoff, etc. Sure you may not see it but it doesn't change the fact for anyone popping into the thread on occasion

how I’m feeling with them dragging *** on my red and black bulls shorts I ordered two weeks ago.

I ordered red road bulls shorts too, that's what I'm waiting on. Had to re-order my debit card and it took extra long. They just now took the money out of my account. Still haven't gotten shipping info yet. All good, they're a replacement for my road bulls swingman shorts.

to add insult, they won‘t let you cancel either.

It's in the FAQ section, which not a lot of people read. I also don't want to put myself in the situation to cancel/refund. With them, it takes a long time. You gotta send it, wait for it to be refunded to your account, and you pay for shipping back to them iirc. I returned something once years ago and went through that, and I told myself at that point, if I order something from there, I better damn well make sure the sizing is right and I want the item. Final sale items are one and done with them as well. I don't understand how they operate like this when other retailers are miles ahead in terms of this. Almost makes you want to order M&N product from other retailers because their return/exchange policies are much better.

4E031385-5143-40DF-8C44-52174E951816.png
Mine is a 2020 , seems ok

As long as you're content with it. It's an authentic you wanted and it's the finished product you have in your possession. It's out of your control with production changes or flaws.

Most people will say it's off centered. The gold logo is bulkier and more brownish than cooper gold with thicker stitching.

Please feel free to use the picture I shared with you to compare and contrast for clarity.

Back
Top Bottom