Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

54FA552B-62EE-4919-9E40-46549C25FBD7.jpeg
Back to back

Regarding the Blue 96-97 Kobe in the photo:

The Template M&N uses is and has always been wrong. Back when M&N did the jersey in the mid 2000s and today, they are all wrong. Mainly the font they use for those Blue jerseys is way off, even for the Shaq. The #8 in that photo, as weird as it looks, IS CORRECT. While gamer photos are hard to come by, it matches very well with the Van Excel gamer and other photos I've seen. The name font is close, but also incorrect.

Ironically, M&N's template matches up well for the 2003-04 version, which used different fonts.

Regarding the Blue 96-97 Kobe in the photo:

The Template M&N uses is and has always been wrong. Back when M&N did the jersey in the mid 2000s and today, they are all wrong. Mainly the font they use for those Blue jerseys is way off, even for the Shaq. The #8 in that photo, as weird as it looks, IS CORRECT. While gamer photos are hard to come by, it matches very well with the Van Excel gamer and other photos I've seen. The name font is close, but also incorrect.

Ironically, M&N's template matches up well for the 2003-04 version, which used different fonts.

Right, no way that guy would have such a serious Lakers collection and have an incorrectly done custom just because.

I never cared for the Bulls since I'm a Lakers fan but I do wear Bulls jerseys of Jordan since I'm a big fan of his. And I have the white and the red '90s warm up jackets. Bulls colors are easy to wear and I have a good amount of Jordans. Otherwise if Jordan never played for them and had shoes, I would have never worn Bulls stuff.

Got cha! I get it! Jordan the most popular player ever so most will associate any bulls gear with him. Even if his name isn’t on it.....BUT as a person who grew up and still lives in city, Bulls merch can seem too universal at times. Selfishly, I wish other cities had hate for my home teams. Especially the Bulls.

my shorts collection... I started with swingmans which are all Knicks... 2 are from adidas and the other from m&n... 2 of the three are good while one has a fading logo... use these for the gym mainly... the other pic is all my authentics which I started copping last year... I think I'm good for a while unless I can get the purple raptors or home Knicks
20200821_214246.jpg

20200821_220444.jpg

Last edited:
Just got shipping for one of the jerseys I bought this morning. So confused. I still have jerseys from a week and a half ago that haven't shipped, but this one ships out in 12 hours??

Back
Top Bottom