Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

C3656269-BC3A-421F-9531-D3DABFE3739B.gif

Knew I had pics saved somewhere. Found these on a flash drive. Pics of the Fab Kobe from 2003/2004. Saved these pics from the OG M&N thread from the early 2000s.

View attachment 2635397

View attachment 2635398 View attachment 2635400

Thanks for sharing those pictures. Hopefully you can edit them with proper rotation for us.

I had that exact jersey with that exact size too! Your pictures corroborated the same way mine looked and the way it was detailed before I purged it in June because it fit more like a size 56 despite it being labeled size 52.

If that jersey is yours, I have a feeling it fits much larger than the size 52 labeled on it since it was a jersey produced in the 2000s. I'll have a lifelong gripe about NBA jerseys produced in the 2000s due to that sizing issue plaguing them.

Man those grizz swingmans are bad. The waistband isnt right

Tell me more. I believe it's the fold due to how I laid them down for the photo...not a manufacturing fault.

I get it that swingman shorts don't have the thickness or design on the waistband. In reality, waistbands aren't a priority as I never wear shorts with a shirt tucked-in like an NBA player.

Last edited:
both these pics are from the M&N site, they just look like different shorts

5910403A-C4EF-4A32-A532-DE9F2FB7D4A7.jpeg

B5AAF28C-397A-44F9-808A-0AB27BB8FD07.jpeg

They are different shorts. Top is Authentic. In that particular Swingman photo, the saturation or hue or type of studio lighting used doesn't give an actual represenstion. Same teal color.

Last edited:
They are different shorts. Top is the Authentics.U nder is the Swingman. The swingman photo, the saturation or hue slider in Photoshop is off, the colors are the same.

I’m aware they’re different shorts, I own the authentics. If you’re happy with your shorts that’s all that matters. I was just saying they look different to me

Last edited:
Yup, same shorts from Mitchell & Ness store. Colors look different in photos. I noticed that with Grizzlies shorts on multiple websites. Depends on your camera flash and settings. Happens to me when I take photos to sell something online.

I’m aware they’re different shorts, I own the authentics. If you’re happy with your shorts that’s all that matters. I was just saying they look different to me

No worries. For example, here's a photo of the Authentics from the Urban outfitters website and notice how camera\lighting settings throw colors off. Your monitor\screen calibration is another factor as well. Turns teal into aqua.
37291333_046_b.jpeg

Thank God I get to save money today. Not sure if you all seen but M&N sent out notifications that today is Jordan restock day. I just got on there and the big restock is basic black, red, white 98 jerseys. That's it lol. Back to sleep 😴

How do y’all feel about adding the black memorial KB to a Kobe Jersey? Like I was thinking about it to my rolling and I coming 08-09. Ugh I’m a traditionalist, but man is leaning towards making an exception.

I ask because y’all done cost me almost 1500.00 this summer messin with y’all in this thread.

Wish m&N did more road Grey or alternate throwbacks.

I wish they should make Barry Bonds and Charles Barkley a sweet deal to sign on so we can flourish.

I just wish they made more things besides lakers bulls and 76ers lol. Them dudes get 50 restocks a year

I see what’re you’re saying now.

I get why people prefer swingmans and why people including myself choose authentics. It’s all personal preference. If you’re happy, I’m happy for you :nthat:

I don’t think you’re wearing KKK clothing like therealest1 therealest1 does :lol:

Thank you for understanding.
I get the hardcore collectors but the thread title says to "Post Them Up". I don't think we should have elitest mentality when it comes to shorts. Lakers joint got mad love at the beer garden the other day.

Back
Top Bottom