Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think the royal blue Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey from 1996-97 is the best retro night jersey of all the ones he wore. Then the yellow Lakers 60th Anniversary is the next best one. I never cared for the sky blue MPLS from 2001-02 and the sky blue one from 2004-05 seasons.

And the 1996-97 royal jersey is way better than the Nike dri-fit version he wore in 2003-04. The Nike rehash was cheap to me.

I think the royal blue Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey from 1996-97 is the best retro night jersey of all the ones he wore. Then the yellow Lakers 60th Anniversary is the next best one. I never cared for the sky blue MPLS from 2001-02 and the sky blue one from 2004-05 seasons.

And the 1996-97 royal jersey is way better than the Nike dri-fit version he wore in 2003-04. The Nike rehash was cheap to me.
yea but which one did Kobe actually wear?

ill go with the one he wore :lol:

Never was a fan of the pinstripes. Got rid of mine. Hope to secure the solid blk in a M. With that being said quick question....

Does anyone NOT like the Bulls? Considering folks were speaking about do’s and dont’s with certain teams and players. We whooped a lot of A** in the 90s...Just asking...

Screenshot_20200821-140614_Chrome.jpg

The Marathon Continues

Never was a fan of the pinstripes. Got rid of mine. Hope to secure the solid blk in a M. With that being said quick question....

Does anyone NOT like the Bulls? Considering folks were speaking about do’s and dont’s with certain teams and players. We whooped a lot of A** in the 90s...Just asking...

Right here, killed my Knicks dream. Despite that, I think the pinstripes are flames!

Which Nets one are you referring to? The sky blue Petrovic jersey? I saw that up until last year. Or is it the royal Petrovic jersey? That's the one I want and I hope they rehash it because I haven't seen it for years now.

I hope they finally rectify the stitching on the numbers and letters to kiss-cut as it should have been on the blue Timberwolves Garnett if they produce it again. That was the deal-breaker for me when they were out.

I meants to say the KIDD Nets jersey . Typo my bad.

was gonna cop that 98 kobe allstars at the end of this month but my medium sold out after the laker's win last night lol

they had a full size run just yesterday

I never cared for the Bulls since I'm a Lakers fan but I do wear Bulls jerseys of Jordan since I'm a big fan of his. And I have the white and the red '90s warm up jackets. Bulls colors are easy to wear and I have a good amount of Jordans. Otherwise if Jordan never played for them and had shoes, I would have never worn Bulls stuff.

Back
Top Bottom