Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Still got a size 40 Kobe 03 All-star for the NT discount if somebody wants it.

Thanks for all the likes on my pic guys, I can def feel the love in here! maybe I should buy more jersey :lol:

When's the last time you posted one (if ever)? I liked it just because lol, despite hating that new jock tag.

Me too, this is all you need...

MinneapolisMN1.JPG
I wish I got a single tag jersey. The older ones I got have the 4 tags lol

Lol. What? Lol

They are sick jerseys tho.
my bad, I meant maybe I should buy more jerseys since people showed love for finally posting a solid pick up which I really haven't done

sucks this new NT doesn't have all the pictures loaded up to check through the thread, posted a lot of stuff in the past then got rid of everything :lol:

Could not agree more. I think the pictures on the website are slightly misleading. It appears like a darker red. I was initially gonna pass but the pics posted in this thread changed my mind.
Yea, the images are wrong and I'm not sure how it happened but its def a nice bright red. they did a GREAT job on it and glad they didnt mess up the #2 or anything either.

That Webber is indeed beautiful. I copped the swingman version and it's still a dope jersey. I'll post my recent pickups soon I suppose.

That Sean John jacket is pretty nice. Knowing Sean John i would have to sz down 2 sizes to get a decent fit though.

Back
Top Bottom