Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Lol, swingman equals struggle. Naw bro, far from struggling. I’m just not about to spend that much on b-ball shorts. It’s not that serious pimp. I can easily afford authentic but would rather cop the swingman due to having pockets. Not about to pay $125 then another $20 to $30 for pockets. You can get 2 pair of swingmans for the price of one authentic after you add pockets. Just my 0.2 but do you....

Hence the Swingman trolling is allowed and encouraged part from my prior post lol. I was just more so busting balls to get a reaction more than anything.

Personally swingmans aren’t my cup of tea, but all trolling aside they don’t = struggle. I’ll hold out and get an Authentic at a decent price just because the quality difference is noticeable to me, but swingmans are serviceable if anything.

Guy said the computer says it’s in stock, but he checked the warehouse and it wasn’t there. I asked if they had a different size. He said they didn’t so he had to write a note for them to issue a refund

Hence the Swingman trolling is allowed and encouraged part from my prior post lol. I was just more so busting balls to get a reaction more than anything.

Personally swingmans aren’t my cup of tea, but all trolling aside they don’t = struggle. I’ll hold out and get an Authentic at a decent price just because the quality difference is noticeable to me, but swingmans are serviceable if anything.

Yeah you started everything :lol:. Can't believe how many people didn't realize you were messing around. Anyone who follows me on the regular NBA jersey group sees I buy a lot of pro cuts, but the only M&N shorts I'll buy are the swingmans because they have pockets, it's too inconvenient to get authentics and have pockets sewn on/carry a fanny pack/wear a second pair of shorts underneath and sweat to death. If M&N has the 50% off super bowl sale again I may head over to the store and pick up some shorts, $37.50 for swingmans with pockets is pretty good, seeing as how most normal shorts with no design from nike, adidas, etc. are $25+ now.

It’s all love over here pimp. You just got me with that swingman equals struggle lol. So I had to counter.

Flame suit on lmao. Went ham on the sale. Black Pippen jersey, black Blazers Drexler, pinstripe Bulls shorts, Kings Shorts, Blazers shorts, Sonics shorts and a few hats. Can’t wait for it all to arrive. Still need those Grizz shorts to restock tho

Buy and wear what you like as you see fit as an adult, this isn't middle school where you're walking down the hall and people are laughing at you because you're wearing what others don't think is cool.
Sadly, most people graduate college and still have this same mindset. We see it here on NT all the time, especially the sneaker threads.

dawg chill, it's not that serious :lol:
:lol: @ how rustled some of y'all get over the whole authentic vs swingman debate.

Did dude really get to firing off about the type of bread he buys? LMAO. I’m glad someone quoted it so I wouldn’t miss it.

“I buy Artisanal loafs, so you need to get your quality of life up” lookin ***

Last edited:
597AB519-481F-4A7F-AE9B-6AB6858EBDC0.jpeg
ADD794D4-A745-422F-AC42-BA92B0AB2480.jpeg

got some goodies in today, they all have the new updated tag as well.

will post once home

still need to swap this 44 Jordan for a 40. ****

How big are you? Size 40 is tight on me. I can't breath.
6 foot, 180

fits good for now but I haven't lifted in awhile due to shoulder surgery and kinda got slim.

if I stop being lazy and get back in the gym then this **** won't fit :lol:

I don't remember there being white on the side of those shiny Heat jerseys.

Let me google.

Edit: There was white.

I don't remember there being white on the side of those shiny Heat jerseys.

Let me google.

Edit: There was white.
was gonna quote you til I saw the edit, yea it was there. I had the reebok Shaq authentic for some odd reason :lol: also had the wade

6 foot, 180

fits good for now but I haven't lifted in awhile due to shoulder surgery and kinda got slim.

if I stop being lazy and get back in the gym then this **** won't fit :lol:
Lol it will I’m up to 195 now and 6-2 and they all fit nice

Back
Top Bottom